4 bed detached house for sale Grenfell Park, Parkgate, Neston CH64
- Parkgate Primary School0.2 miles
- Neston0.7 miles
- Neston Primary School0.9 miles
- Heswall2.4 miles
Features and description
- Four bedrooms
- Desirable location
- Substantial garden
- Solid roof garden room
- Garage and Driveway
This detached four bedroom house is immaculate throughout and enjoys an enviable location near to Parkgate parade. Full double glazing and central heating.
Situated in a the very desirable location of historical Parkgate which offers a convenient location to access Chester and major road networks, as well as many eateries along the Parkgate parade and fantastic walks including the Estuary and Wirral way.
We are delighted to offer for sale an immaculate four bedroom detached house positioned in a generous plot with private gardens front and rear. The house is approached via a driveway with good parking and has a separate garage. The lawn to the front is surrounded by mature shrubs offering privacy and the rear gardens are substantial with a great variety of shrubs and plants and a stone patio area.
The property has been much loved and offers superb living space internally the property comprises of a fully fitted kitchen, generous lounge/diner, downstairs WC and impressive solid roof garden room with underfloor heating.
The first floor has four bedrooms with the master having a modern En-suite shower room and a modern well-proportioned four piece bathroom.
Viewing highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Composite door with decorative panels, radiator and coved ceilings. Understairs storage and solid oak flooring.
Wash hand basin with vanity unit, W.C. Heated towel rail, part tiled with vinyl flooring, window to front and storage.
Lounge/ Diner 28' 9" x 9' 1" ( 8.76m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front with fitted shutters, gas fire with quartz plinth and surround, two radiators, coved ceiling and solid oak flooring.
Kitchen 12' 10" max x 9' 2" ( 3.91m max x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and lighting. Stainless steel sink, integrated electric cooker with gas hob and extractor hood. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Housing for central heating boiler, part tiling, vinyl flooring and radiator. Double glazed window to rear and double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.72m )
Solid roof with skylight, underfloor heating, vinyl flooring and radiator. Dual aspect to rear and side with patio doors leading to patio area.
Storage area and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 12' max ( 3.53m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Shower, wash hand basin, W.C. Fully tiled walls and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.23m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 8' 7" max ( 1.91m x 2.62m max )
Panelled bath and shower, vanity unit housing W.C. And wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Double glazed window to side and integrated spotlights.
Driveway with parking for two vehicles, lawned area with surrounding borders and garage access.
Sandstone patio area, raised lawn with borders, side gate access and garage access
Up and over electric door, access to power and water.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Jones & Chapman - Heswall. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jones & Chapman - Heswall for full details and further information.