4 bed detached bungalow for sale Ipswich Road, Long Stratton, Norwich NR15
- Manor Field Infant and Nursery School1 miles
- Long Stratton High School1 miles
- Spooner Row7.4 miles
- Wymondham7.9 miles
Features and description
- Spacious Individual Bungalow
- Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Three Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms
- Outside Gym/Office & Jacuzzi Room
- Double Garage with Off Road Parking for 10 Vehicles
- Virtual Viewing Available
This spacious detached bungalow situated in Long Stratton offers a wealth of accommodation throughout with three reception rooms, utility, four bedrooms, cloakroom and family bathroom. Benefits from a gym/office, jacuzzi room, double garage and ample off road parking.
Situated just 20 minutes south of the beautiful cathedral city of Norwich, Long Stratton is the perfect place to put down roots and enjoy life at your own pace. Magnificent beaches, boating on The Broads and peaceful walks to village pubs with great food and local ales are all within easy reach. The 'Fine City' of Norwich offers both high street shopping and eclectic boutiques in the award-winning Lanes district; you'll find a thriving arts and cultural scene with several annual festivals, along with a mouth-watering selection of restaurants, quirky cafes, wine bars and historic pubs to discover and enjoy. And whilst there is a regular bus service into Norwich, everything you need is right on your doorstep. Long Stratton has a good range of shops, eateries, health care services, Leisure Centre and schools. The area is well-connected from Norwich for commuters and families: A regular rail service to Liverpool Street takes commuters and shoppers to London in under two hours, the A47 and A11 provide convenient access to the Midlands and beyond, whilst the city airport serves a wide variety of domestic and holiday destinations.
Side aspect upvc door, front aspect double glazed window and wooden flooring. Double glazed door leading into;
Lounge 20' 2" x 10' 1" ( 6.15m x 3.07m )
Two front aspect double glazed windows, fire place with gas fire, vertical radiator and wooden flooring.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.10m )
Side aspect double glazed doors leading out to the patio, radiator, built in cupboard and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' ( 3.71m x 2.44m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, ceramic sink and drainer, one and a half bowl, work surfaces, integral Bosh dishwasher, induction cooker with cooker hood, radiator, space for American style fridge/freezer, floor mounted boiler and telephone point.
Utility Room 7' 3" x 6' 6" ( 2.21m x 1.98m )
Side aspect double glazed window, dual aspect double glazed doors, fitted wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, low level flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit with tiled splash back, radiator and extractor fan.
Conservatory 14' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.20m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows with fitted blinds, Upvc construction, side aspect double glazed french doors with fitted blinds leading out into the garden, two radiators and tiled floor.
Wood effect flooring and doors to;
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.07m )
Front aspect double glazed window, fitted over the bed units and chest of drawers, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.17m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.16m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, his and her wash hand basins in vanity units, bath with electric power shower over, wc, loft access and fully tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a large tarmac driveway with ample parking for 10 vehicles, two large wooden gates giving access to the double garage with more parking, mature planted trees and shrubs, a brick base pond with slate shingle around.
The rear garden is very private and comprises of a large decking area ideal for outside seating. It also has a grassed section, pergola with field views, a gym with power and lighting as well as a Jacuzzi Room. The garden also offers secure gated access to both sides of the plot and boasts low maintenance.
Gym/ Office 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
The vendors currently use this outbuilding as a gym but could be converted into a home office. Dual aspect windows, front aspect french doors leading out on to the decking, power and electric.
Jacuzzi/ Spa Room 13' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.67m )
Enjoy your time in the Jacuzzi all year round with its secure retractable roof. The Jacuzzi room offers power, windows to the rear aspects over looking the field and a mini bar.
Double Garage 23' 10" x 21' 7" ( 7.26m x 6.58m )
Double skinned with Two up and over doors, power, light. Potential to convert in to an annexe.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.