3 bed detached bungalow for sale The Heathlands, Gilfach Goch, Porth CF39
- Hendreforgan Community Primary School0.2 miles
- Abercerdin Primary School0.8 miles
- Tonypandy2.5 miles
- Dinas (Rhondda)2.6 miles
Features and description
- Well Presented Gardens
- Fantastic Views
- Quiet Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Plenty of Parking
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Highly Recommended
Character and Charm are offered in this unique and extremely well presented three bedroom detached bungalow that boasts stunning views of the gilfach valley. The well maintained gardens offer an array of areas including a built in BBQ, raised patio area, herb garden, wildlife garden.
Character and Charm are offered in this unique and extremely well presented three bedroom detached bungalow that offers fantastic views across the open countryside. Benefiting from having three double bedrooms a large lounge/dining room with duel fuel burner, modern and newly fitted kitchen with utility room, shower room and a family bathroom. The well maintained gardens offer an array of areas including a built in BBQ, raised patio area, herb garden, wildlife garden, along with lawn areas with flowers plants and shrubs there is also a greenhouse, and an extremely large basement which is accessed from the garden (currently used for storage). There is parking for several cars to the front along with the larger than average garage with storage to the rear. This property really needs to be seen to appreciate all on offer here!
Enter via hardwood door to front into the impressive hallway with a large double storage cupboard. Access to all rooms. Tiled floor.
Lounge/diner 22' 6" x 19' 11" ( 6.86m x 6.07m )
Upvc double glazed patio doors to rear with fabulous views across the open countryside. Upvc double glazed window to rear. Stone built fire place with inset duel fuel burner. Carpet. Serving hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.12m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, A range of modern wall and base units incorporating a Belfast sink with mixer tap over. Complimentary work surfaces. 'Rangemaster Cooker' with extractor fan over. Space for kitchen table and chairs, Tiled splash backs and tiled floor. Opening to utility room.
Upvc double glazed window to side. Plumbed for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Matching modern base units with complementary work surfaces. Large built in larder. Door to inner hallway.
Door to side garden. Space to hang outdoor coats. Door to shower room.
Upvc double glazed frosted window to side. Fitted corner shower cubicle. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.61m )
Upvc double glazed window to side. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Upvc double glazed window to side. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Upvc double glazed window to side. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Upvc double glazed frosted window to side. Free standing slipper bath with mixer tap and shower over. Vanity wash hand basin. Low level WC. Heated towel rail. Tiled splash backs.
To the front of the property there are double gates which lead to the driveway with gardens to each side which comprise of a smaller garden which is laid to lawn with flowers, shrubs and plants. There is also a further natural garden which is has been grown to encourage wild life.
Side And Rear Gardens
The side gardens comprise of a dry area to store the logs, herb garden. Tiled footpath surrounding the property. Door to the basement which is large enough to convert to an office or large storage room. To the rear there is paved patio with mature gardens with an array of flowers, plants and shrubs there is also a built in BBQ area and greenhouse. Steps up to the raised patio area which has stunning views across the open countryside which is a perfect place to sit and take in the views and enjoy a glass of wine.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Talbot Green. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Talbot Green for full details and further information.