3 bed end terrace house for sale Ffordd Yr Eiddew, Coity, Bridgend CF35
- Coity Primary School0.2 miles
- Litchard Primary0.8 miles
- Wildmill0.9 miles
- Bridgend1.5 miles
Features and description
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
*360 Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this three bedroom three storey property offered for sale in the sought after location of Parc Derwen, Coity. This beautiful family home benefits from off road parking for two vehicles along with a stunning landscaped rear garden. Call .
*360 Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this three bedroom three storey property offered for sale in the sought after location of Parc Derwen, Coity. This beautiful family home benefits from off road parking for two vehicles along with a stunning landscaped rear garden. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/ living area and cloakroom. From the first floor landing lie two bedrooms and bathroom. To the second floor you will find the master bedroom. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this impressive home. Call to arrange your appointment or book online 24/7.
Double glazed door to front with obscured glass insert, vinyl flooring
Lounge/kitchen Open Plan 22' 2" x 12' 3" max ( 6.76m x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors to rear, vinyl flooring, kitchen area: Vinyl flooring, fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink and mixer tap, built in oven and hob, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, tiled splashback
Wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashback
Bedroom Two 10' 1" to freestanding wardrobes x 7' 8" ( 3.07m to freestanding wardrobes x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet
Bedroom Three 12' 3" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.73m max x 2.34m max )
Double glazed windows to front, fitted carpet
Double glazed window to rear with obscured glass insert, tiled splashback, vinyl flooring, bath with overhead shower and screen, wc, wash hand basin
Fitted carpet, storage cupboard
Master Bedroom 15' 4" max x 8' 8" ( 4.67m max x 2.64m )
Double glazed skylights, fitted carpet
The front of the property benefits from off road parking for two vehicles, side access to the rear enclosed stunning garden laid with patio, artificial lawn, and decking area for seating
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Bridgend. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Bridgend for full details and further information.