4 bed terraced house for sale Alma Street, Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil CF48
- St Illtyds R.C.Primary School0.2 miles
- Gellifaelog Primary School0.3 miles
- Merthyr Tydfil1.6 miles
- Pentre-Bach2.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Four bedrooms
- Rear garden
Modern and double glazed throughout, making an ideal family home. Immaculately presented mid terrace property comprising of entrance hall, open plan lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs shower room, utility area, four bedrooms with master en-suite, rear garden. Within easy reach of village amenities, easy access into town centre by bus or car. The property is tastefully decorated throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front into hall with glazed door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" x 18' 8" ( 4.17m x 5.69m )
Double glazed window x two to front, electric fire set in feature fire place, wooden laminate flooring, plastered walls and ceiling with coving, open plan staircase to landing, radiator x two.
Kitchen/diner 13' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window and door to rear, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer with mixer taps, gas cooker point, plumbing for dish washer, radiator.
Plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted combination boiler.
Double glazed window to rear, low level wc, hand basin in vanity unit, walk in shower, tiled walls, plastered ceiling with spot lights.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear, plastered walls and ceiling, wooden laminate flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level wc, hand basin, shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 13' 9" ( 3.23m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, plastered walls and ceiling with coving, wooden laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 7' 3" ( 4.14m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear, plastered walls and ceiling with coving, radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" x 6' 4" ( 4.14m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front, plastered walls and ceiling with coving, radiator.
Rear enclosed garden laid with patio.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil for full details and further information.