4 bed semi-detached house for sale Henley Drive, Highworth, Swindon SN6
- Westrop Primary School0.3 miles
- Eastrop Infant School0.6 miles
- Swindon (Wilts)5.9 miles
Features and description
- Extended Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Countryside Views
- Family Bathroom and En suite to master
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Extended Dining area
- Driveway Parking
- View now
Allen & Harris offer for sale this extended 4 bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from an en suite to the master bedroom and modern kitchen, a good size garden and views over the country side. The property has a garage + ample driveway. Arrange your viewing today. *no onward chain*
Allen & Harris offer for sale this extended four bedroom semi-detached family home. The accommodation is spread over three floors, maximising the space and benefiting from the countryside views. On the ground floor: Entrance hall, bathroom, living room with feature fireplace, re-fitted modern kitchen, extended dining area with patio doors to the rear garden. The first floor: Bedroom one with en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes, a further two bedrooms. The third floor: Bedroom with cloakroom. Outside to the rear is a private garden with patio and steps to a lawned area and Summerhouse. Garage with driveway parking for ample cars. To really see the benefits this property has to offer please call us to arrange a viewing.
The entrance door is to the side aspect of the property, Radiator, Doors to Bathroom, Kitchen and Lounge, Stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.86m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property, radiator, telephone access point and TV access point, Feature Fireplace and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.31m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, with 1 & 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integral dishwasher space for fridge/freezer and small understairs cupboard.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 8' 6" ( 4.09m x 2.59m )
The dining room has a double glazed window to the side aspect of the property, double glazed patio door and sliding door to the garden, radiator, skylight.
Bathroom 5' 8" x 5' 11" ( 1.73m x 1.80m )
The bathroom has a double glazed window to the side aspect of the property, Bath with electric shower over, radiator, wash hand basin, WC and partly tiled.
Offers access to bedrooms and stair to the 2nd floor
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 10' 9" ( 2.97m x 3.28m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property overlooking the countryside, built in wardrobes and radiator.
En Suite Irregular Shaped Room 6' 4" x 3' 11" ( 1.93m x 1.19m )
The en suite offers a wash hand basin, WC, shower, extractor fan, partly tiled and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.34m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.26m x 1.78m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and radiator.
Stairs and door to loft bedroom.
Loft Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 13' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.45m )
The loft bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear and side aspect of the property it also has a velux window to the front, radiator and boiler cupboard, door to cloakroom.
Cloakroom 3' 9" x 3' 3" ( 1.14m x 0.99m )
The cloakroom has a W.C, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
This garden offers a patio area with steps down to lawn. Behind the garage you have a further patio area, Summerhouse, mature trees, gate to side lean to and fully enclosed.
To the side of the property there is a gated lean to, offering shelter and storage.
The gravel driveway offers ample off road parking.
Garage 16' 6" x 9' 1" ( 5.03m x 2.77m )
The garage offers power, lights, up & over doors.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will a post office, mobile Lloyds bank ( Monday all day & Wednesday morning) doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Highworth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Highworth for full details and further information.