4 bed detached house for sale Delta Close, Frome BA11
- St Louis Catholic Primary School, Frome0.1 miles
- Vallis First School0.2 miles
- Frome0.7 miles
- Dilton Marsh5.1 miles
Features and description
- Detached Four Bedroom Family Home
- Close To The Town Centre
- Living Room, Dining Room Plus Study
- Integral Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Sunny Aspect Private Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking
- Viewing Is Highly Advised
Modern detached family home with spacious living accommodation including three reception rooms, four good-sized bedrooms and set in a marvellous position being only a short walking distance to the town centre. Set in private sunny aspect gardens & providing driveway parking for several vehicles.
Found on the edge of the ever sought after Singers Estate, this immaculately presented family home offers spacious accommodation throughout and perfectly located the town centre being just a short walk away across the river to independent shops, galleries, a range of restaurants and cafes as well as Willow Vale and Rodden Meadow. Also in close proximity are very sought after local schools and the Train Station is still within walking distance.
This four bedroom detached home has great living accommodation including two reception rooms plus a sizeable study / home office or perfect play room, cloakroom and fully integrated kitchen with separate utility room. Upstairs of the galleried landing, all the bedroom are good-sizes with the main bedroom enjoying en suite plus a very smart family bathroom. Outside, the property occupies a good sized plot providing driveway parking to the front for two vehicles and a private sunny aspect garden to the rear.
This is a fantastic family home in a very convenient location providing excellent family space in a ready to move into condition, so a quick viewing booking comes highly recommend.
The double glazed front door leads into the entrance hall with double glazed window to the side aspect and double glazed door to the rear aspect providing access to the side of the property into the rear garden. Radiator. Open through into:
With wooden flooring laid throughout and balustrade staircase rising to the first floor landing with space under. Radiator. Doors leading into:
With a smart suite comprising corner wash hand basin with limestone tiled splashback and low level wc with concealed cistern. Limestone flooring. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 11' ( 2.79m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. An integral kitchen fitted with a range of light wood effect wall and base units with contrasting granite effect worktops over inset with stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer with mixer tap over and subway tiled splashback surrounds. Inset stainless steel finish electric double oven with ceramic four ring hob and cooker hood over. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Concealed ceiling spotlights. Door leading through into:
Utility Room 5' 1" x 5' 6" ( 1.55m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with base units with work surface over inset with stainless steel single sink drainer with mixer tap over and subway tiled splashback. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted combination boiler. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Living Room 13' 6" x 14' ( 4.11m x 4.27m )
Bright and spacious having large double glazed French doors opening onto the paved patio area and into the rear garden. Radiators. Concealed ceiling spotlights. Door leading back through into the inner hallway. Door leading into the study. Open through into the dining room.
Dining Room 7' x 12' 8" ( 2.13m x 3.86m )
Having dual aspect with a double glazed window to the side aspect and double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying views over the garden. Radiator. Concealed ceiling spotlights. Open through into the Living Room. Door leading back into the inner hallway.
Study - Home Office 8' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.90m )
Providing excellent space and versatility to be used as a home office, play room or guest bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Concealed ceiling spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Spacious galleried landing with double glazed window to the side aspect letting in lots of natural light. With concealed ceiling spotlights. Radiator. Doors leading to:
Main Bedroom 10' x 13' ( 3.05m x 3.96m )
Large double bedroom with double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of wardrobes. Radiator. Concealed ceiling spotlights. Door leading into:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a fully tiled shower enclosure with glass concertina door. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Concealed cistern wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Shaver point and light. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 3" ( 3.05m x 3.12m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying an attractive open aspect. Radiator, Concealed ceiling spotlights. Built in wardrobe providing shelving and hanging space.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 12' 4" ( 2.18m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space. Concealed ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Four 6' 9" x 9' ( 2.06m x 2.74m )
Large single bedroom with double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator. Concealed ceiling spotlights.
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a contemporary suite comprising panelled bath with adjacent limestone tiled walls and shower attachment over, low level wc with a concealed cistern and wash hand basin. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Shaver point and light. Concealed ceiling spotlights. Extractor fan.
The rear garden enjoys a great sunny aspect and very high level of privacy being high wall and fence enclosed. There is paved patio surrounded by raised flower beds and steps leading to the well maintained lawn and an elevated decked seating area. With side gated access and garden shed.
To the front of the property is driveway parking for two vehicles, brick wall surrounds with steps and path leading to the front door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Frome. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Frome for full details and further information.