3 bed semi-detached house for sale Gainsford Road, Southampton SO19
- Ludlow Junior School0.3 miles
- Ludlow Infant Academy0.4 miles
- Woolston0.5 miles
- Bitterne0.8 miles
Features and description
- 3 Bedroom 1930's Style Semi-Detached House
- Rear Garden Backing onto Treeline
- Two Reception Rooms with Original Wood Flooring
- Driveway for Off-Road Parking & Large Storage Shed
- River Itchen Water Views from Decking Area
- Popular Road Close to Pear Tree Green
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
A 3 bedroom 1930's style semi-detached house with water views from the rear aspect. The accommodation benefits from two reception rooms with original wood flooring, a dual aspect kitchen, and upstairs bathroom. The lengthy rear garden backs onto the treeline with a large brick built storage shed.
A semi-detached 1930's house with lovely water vews across the River Itchen from the rear aspect. Downstairs there are two receptions rooms with original wood flooring and a well appointed dual aspect kitchen looking onto the rear garden. Upstairs are the 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside, the property has a driveway for off-road parking and a large brick built storage shed. The lengthy rear garden has both lawn and decking areas and has a pleaset outlook backing onto the treeline.
This attractive home is situated on a highly requested road close to Peartree Green and Freemantle Common.
The property is entered via the glazed door leading from the porch bringing you into the entrance hall which has a glazed window to the front aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, original wood flooring, telephone point, and stairs leading to the first floor with an understairs storage cupboard housing the fuse box.
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, original wood flooring, and telephone and television points.
Double glazed patio doors opening onto the decking area, original wood flooring, and radiator.
The fitted kitchen benefits from a one bowl sink drainer unit with cupboard below, further wide range of matching wall and base level cupboards with a roll edge wood effect work surface over and splash back tiling behind, integrated electric oven with five ring gas hob and cooker hood overhead, integrated fridge/freezer, and space and plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher.
The room is dual aspect and has a sunny aspect from the double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects and has a double glazed door leading to the garden and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
The stairs lead from the downstairs entrance hall to the first floor landing which has a double glazed window to the side aspect, carpeted flooring, and the loft access hatch.
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, and carpeted flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, and carpeted flooring.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, and carpeted flooring.
Fitted with a bath with mixer taps, handheld shower attachment and wall mounted overhead shower, low level W.C. And a wash hand basin.
The room is dual aspect with double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects and also has a heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
There is a lengthy fence and brick wall enclosed rear garden which is split into three useable tiers. As you exit the property there is a decking area with space for a table and chairs and water views. The rest of the garden is mostly laid to lawn with a selection of trees.
There is a large brick built storage shed adjacent to the garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Bitterne. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Bitterne for full details and further information.