3 bed detached bungalow for sale Hanbury Close, Balby, Doncaster DN4
- Mallard Primary School0.6 miles
- Carr Lodge Academy0.6 miles
- Doncaster2.1 miles
- Conisbrough3.3 miles
Features and description
Good Transport Links
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Cul de sac location
- Spacious driveway
- Surrounding gardens
- Lounge/dining room
- Breakfast kitchen
- Sought after alverley estate
Tucked away on a quiet cul de sac location is this spacious family bungalow benefiting from a breakfast kitchen, a spacious lounge/dining room, a superb range of off road parking and a garage. Perfectly placed on a generous plot with front, side and rear gardens.
With a side facing composite style door, a useful cloakroom, a central heating radiator, down lights and coving to the ceiling and a loft hatch.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.97m )
A modern and spacious kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen has complementary tiling, a four ring gas hob with a cooker hood above, an electric oven and grill, an integrated fridge and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. There is a focal breakfast bar perfect for entertaining, a useful storage cupboard, a central heating radiator, down lights and coving to the ceiling and a tiled floor, This room has a lot of natural light with double glazed windows to the front and side elevation and a side facing door which gives access to the garden.
Lounge/ Dining Room 20' 11" x 11' 11" ( 6.38m x 3.63m )
An attractive room with a front facing double glazed bow window, coving to the ceiling, decorative wall lights, two central heating radiators and area for a dining table and chairs. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style back and hearth which houses the gas fire.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window, coving and down lights to the ceiling, laminate flooring and two central heating radiators
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.30m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and coving and down lights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and coving and down lights to the ceiling.
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin with mixer tap fitted into a vanity unit and a P shaped bath with shower over and shower screen. There is a side facing obscure double glazed window, partial tiling to the walls, tiled flooring and a chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a good sized lawned garden with double gates which lead to driveway which provides ample off road parking. To the side of the property is a patio and lawned garden whilst to the rear is an enclosed generous lawned garden with a hard standing area, a rockery feature, a privet bush and a garden shed.
Garden Shed 13' 6" x 7' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.18m )
Garage 18' x 8' 10" ( 5.49m x 2.69m )
With an up and over door and a side door which leads onto the rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Doncaster. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information.