2 bed detached bungalow for sale Park Lane, Treharris CF46
- Edwardsville Primary School0.4 miles
- Quakers Yard0.5 miles
- Trelewis Primary School0.8 miles
- Abercynon1.5 miles
Features and description
- Two Reception Rooms
- Private Resident Parking*
- EPC - Awaiting
**Attractively priced to achieve a quick sale!**This Two bedroom detached bungalow is short distance to local amenities and transport links. Book an appointment 24 hours a day / Trefnwch apwyntiad arlein 24 awr y dydd on
** rare to market**
Unique opportunity to purchase this two bedroom bungalow in the sought after area of Park Lane, Treharris. Bay fronted lounge to the front of the property, Separate dining room with access to the kitchen with back door out to rear of the property. Two spacious double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The front of the property offers enclosed lawned garden.
The property benefits from a larger than average garage to the front and private resident parking to the rear with space for 2+ vehicles.
Lounge 11' x 13' ( 3.35m x 3.96m )
Lovely Size Lounge With Great Views. Bay Window To Front.
Dining Room 9' x 13' ( 2.74m x 3.96m )
Window To Side. Access To Kitchen.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Great Size Bedroom To Front Of Property. Window To Front.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Lovely Size Bedroom To Rear Of Property. Window To Rear.
Window to Rear. Includes WC, Wash Hand Basin & Roll Top Bath.
Kitchen 7' x 12' ( 2.13m x 3.66m )
Fitted with matching base and eye level cupboards with work surfaces over. Window To Side. Space For Machine Machine And Fridge Freezer.
To the front of the property is a lawned area. Access to garage. Access to the rear of the property
Access To Private Residential Parking.
Private Parking To Rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil for full details and further information.