1 bed end terrace house for saleTaverners Mews, Long Sutton, Spalding, Lincolnshire PE12
Points of interest
- Long Sutton Primary School0.2 miles
- The Peele Community College0.8 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing11.5 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing11.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Off street parking
- Central heating
- Double glazing
Porch canopy over upvc double glazed front entrance door into:
Lounge: 14’9 x 10’6 (4.49m x 3.22m) max
Upvc double glazed bay window to the front plus further upvc double glazed window to the front. Stairs to the first floor with open recess area beneath. Radiator. Electric consumer unit. Door into:
Kitchen/breakfast room: 11’3 x 6’9 (3.43m x 2.07m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Modern base units with work tops over and matching wall units. Integrated oven, hob and extractor. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splash backs. Radiator. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Door into:
Fitted white wc and hand basin with tiled splash back.
First floor landing:
Galleried banister rail. Loft access. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom: 12’5 x 10’7 (3.79m x 3.24m) max excl. Wardrobe
Dual aspect room with upvc double glazed windows to the front and side. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe. Built in over stairs storage cupboard.
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Fitted white suite comprising of wc, hand basin and panelled bath with shower unit over and glazed shower screen. Tiled splash backs. Radiator.
There is a gravelled flower bed along the front and side of the property with inset shrubs and paved entrance to the front entrance door plus wrought iron railing along the side. Outside light.
Off road parking:
Allocated parking space in residents parking area.
Property is on a 99 year lease commencing December 2007. Lincolnshire Housing Partnership own the Freehold and other 50% share of the property with rent payable to them currently £153.44 pcm. Lincolnshire Housing Partnership are responsible for the building insurance on the property.
Buyers will have to meet Lincolnshire Housing Partnerships affordability criteria and be accepted with them to be able to purchase the property.
A maintenance charge for the upkeep of the communal grounds is also payable to the management company Geoffrey Collings & Co of £31.00 pcm.
All mains services: (water, drainage, electricity & gas). South Holland District Council: Tax band A.
Travelling through the Long Sutton Market Place go past Barclays and Lloyds tsb Banks. Turn left off West Street into Taverners Mews, where the property can be located.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly, we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
5. Referral fee disclosure: As well as your obligation to pay our commission or fees we may also receive a commission, payment or other reward known as a referral fee from ancillary service providers for recommending their service to you. We routinely refer sellers and purchasers to mcp Solicitors & Ward Gethin Archer Solicitors. It is your decision whether you choose to deal with either of these firms. Should you decide to use any of these firms you should know that we would receive a referral fee of up to £100 from them for recommending you to them.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Phoenix. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Phoenix for full details and further information.