3 bed detached bungalow for sale High Street, Tonyrefail, Porth CF39
- Tref-Y-Rhyg Primary School0.2 miles
- Ysgol G.G. Tonyrefail0.2 miles
- Porth2 miles
- Dinas (Rhondda)2.4 miles
Features and description
- Beautifully presented throughout
- A rare opportunity
- Set on an excellent sized plot
- Versatile could be used as a four bedroom
- Walk in shower to main bedroom
- No ongoing chain
- Viewings are highly recommended
- Light and spacious throughout
A rare opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented light and airy three bedroom detached bungalow tucked away in this poplar location of Tonyrefail offered with no on going chain !
We have a brilliant opportunity to purchase a delightful bungalow tucked away off the popular road of High Street in Tonyrefail. Our stunning home is a self build and has been in the current family for a very long time, and now is the perfect opportunity to pass on the property to the next purchasers that will appreciate and love it further.
There are local amenities all within walking distance and transport links on your door step. Primary and Comprehensive school also within a short distance too. If you would love to view High Street, please call today to book your viewing slot.
Viewings will commence on the 12th June,
Enter though composite door with glass panel to side into good sized L shaped hallway, storage cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring, doors to all rooms, access to loft which is boarded and has heating
Third Reception/ Bedroom Four
Double glazed window to front, double doors onto the hallway, feature fire with surround, radiator, wooden flooring . Currently being used as a reception room, but could also be used as the fourth bedroom
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes along one wall, radiator, wooden flooring
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.43m )
Archway opening onto the lounge and steps down into the lounge, radiator, carpet
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.45m )
Double glazed doors opening onto the dining room, coving to ceiling, radiator, carpet, door to bedroom
Master Bedroom 15' x 12' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet, walk in shower area with full height tiles, basin, wooden flooring
Double glazed window to side and upvc door, fitted with modern gloss matching wall and base units with worktop over, sink with drainer, built in dishwasher, space for built in fridge freezer, built in oven with hob and extractor over, spot lights to ceiling, radiator, wooden flooring
Pathway to front, selection of shrubs and boards, enclosed by wall, side access
Double glazed window to side, fitted with a white modern three piece suite comprising of free standing bath with shower attachment, wc with hidden cistern, basin, wall mounted towel rail, wooden flooring
An excellent sized garden with patio area, mainly laid to lawn, selection of shrubs and boards, access to the garage .
Double garage providing lane access
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Talbot Green. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Talbot Green for full details and further information.