2 bed terraced house for sale Warminster Road, Westbury BA13
- Matravers School0.2 miles
- Westbury Infant School0.3 miles
- Westbury0.9 miles
- Dilton Marsh1.2 miles
Features and description
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- No Onward Chain
- Character Features Throughout
- Generous Front & Rear Garden
- Near to Local Amenities and Transport Links
Warminster Road offers a charming two bedroom cottage in the historic town of Westbury. This home is bursting with character features and is only a short distance to local amenities, stunning rural walks and is near to Westbury Railway Station offering direct services to London Paddington.
Warminster Road offers a charming two bedroom cottage in the historic town of Westbury, this home is bursting with character features and is a short distance to local amenities, stunning rural walks and is near to Westbury Railway Station offering direct services to London Paddington.
Westbury, set on the Wiltshire and Somerset border is a wonderful town offering a wealth of local amenities including three major super markets, as well as a range of independent businesses and restaurants. The town has stunning historic buildings including the first ever public swimming pool set in the heart of the old town. Westbury is famous for its White Horse carved into the Salisbury Plains welcoming you for stunning countryside walks and cycle routes through to the charming villages of Bratton, Edington and Earlstoke. Westbury station is the key to the South West with a regular direct service to London Paddington, taking just over an hour, as well as linking to Bath, Bristol and down to Penzance.
Nearby is the County Town, Trowbridge with a local shopping centre, a wealth of chain and independent restaurants as well as a Cinema Complex for family entertainment.
Come view with us today and don't miss out!
Double glazed door to front. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.99m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to front. Exposed wooded beams. Electric fireplace. Open brick fireplace. Feature wooden banister.
Kitchen 5' max x 12' 9" max ( 1.52m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen. Wall and base units. Stainless steal sink drainer. Tiling. Electric oven. Electric hob. Fridge freezer. Tiled flooring. Plumbing for washing machine.
Loft access (partially boarded). Carpet.
Bedroom One 8' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 2.72m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front. Carpet. Built-in storage. Hot water tank.
Bedroom Two / Study 7' 6" max x 5' 11" max ( 2.29m max x 1.80m max )
Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to rear. Bath with electric overhead shower. WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled. Accessible via second bedroom.
Pretty paved seating area to the front.
Generous rear garden with social paved seating area, storage shed and right of way.
The vendor has booked for new windows to be fitted throughout the property. More details available on request.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris Westbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris Westbury for full details and further information.