2 bed terraced house for saleEdward Street, Swinton, Mexborough S64
Points of interest
- Swinton Queen Primary School0.1 miles
- Milton School0.2 miles
- Swinton (South Yorks)0.4 miles
- Mexborough0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- ***guide price £70,000 - £80,000***
- 2 Bed Mid Terraced Property
- Lounge & Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Pebbled & patio area to the rear
***guide price £70,000 - £80,000***attention investors! This 2 Bed Mid-Terraced Property is the ideal purchase for your portfolio, or whether you're just starting on the property ladder! Conveniently placed close to local schools, amenities and transport links! Perfect to put your own stamp on!
***attention investors! This 2 Bed Mid-Terraced Property is the ideal purchase for your portfolio, or whether you're just starting on the property ladder! Conveniently placed close to local schools, amenities and transport links! Perfect to put your own stamp on!
Lounge 12' 2" into recess x 11' 2" ( 3.71m into recess x 3.40m )
Front facing room with a UPVC double glazed window and entrance door and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 12' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.71m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and a sink and drainer unit. Having plumbing for a washing machine, a central heating radiator, a door leading to the cellar and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window and door leading to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 2" into recess x 11' 2" ( 3.71m into recess x 3.40m )
Front facing room with a UPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 5' 9" ( 3.71m x 1.75m )
Having a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a bath with mixer taps and a shower over, W/C & hand wash basin, a central heating radiator and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
Pebbled & patio area to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (2)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Mexborough. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Mexborough for full details and further information.