3 bed detached bungalow for sale Cedar Close, Eastbourne BN22
Points of interest
- The Lindfield School0.2 miles
- Oakwood Primary Academy0.3 miles
- Hampden Park (Sussex)0.9 miles
- Polegate1.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Close to Train Station
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway and Garage
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
- Highly Sought After Location
A detached three bedroom bungalow in Willingdon Trees. Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, offering a driveway, garage, conservatory in a beautiful condition with a sunny rear garden. Close to bus routes and local amenities.
Located in the highly sought after Willingdon Trees area is this very well presented and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow. The property comprises generous living room, dining room/ bedroom 3 with doors leading into the conservatory, fitted kitchen, two further generous bedrooms and a modern fitted shower room. Further benefiting from having good size sunny rear garden, driveway and garage.
The property is located in the highly sought after Hampden Park area and is in close proximity of local shops, bus routes and Hampden Park high street with the mainline railway station. Viewings come highly advised to avoid missing out.
Double glazed door to the side aspect, loft access and airing cupboard.
Living Room 16' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.93m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fire place.
Bedroom 3/ Dining Room 11' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.79m )
Double glazed conservatory doors and radiator.
Conservatory 10' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.92m )
With radiator and door leading into garden.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed door to the side, radiator, wall and base units with work surface over, electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max x 11' 7" max ( 3.84m max x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Wc, shower cubicle, extractor fan, double glazed window to the wide aspect and wash hand basin.
Driveway for multiple cars.
Being mainly laid to lawn with a patio area adjoining the property.
With electric up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Eastbourne. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Eastbourne for full details and further information.