3 bed terraced house for sale The Quarry, Doune FK16
- Doune Primary School0.3 miles
- Deanston Primary School1 miles
- Dunblane3.4 miles
- Bridge of Allan4.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Mid-terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms
- Stylish Kitchen
- Well-proportioned Living room
- Downstairs WC
- Modern Family Bathroom & en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Rear Garden
- Off road parking, double glazing & gas radiator heating
An opportunity to purchase this charming 3 bedroom mid-terrace home, which is presented in walk-in condition & situated in this popular residential locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
This immaculately presented property will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, especially those looking for a property that offers contemporary decor, modern specifications & well-proportioned accommodation.
Internally the property consists of an entrance hallway with stairs leading to the upper level. The well-proportioned Living Room is an ideal space for entertaining & socialising, as well as benefiting from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. Situated off the Living Room is a stylish, modern Kitchen, which is a real stand-out feature of this beautiful home & is tastefully fitted with a range of contemporary base & wall units, as well as benefiting from built-in oven/hob, fridge/freezer & dishwasher. Completing the accommodation on the ground floor is a handy WC. On the upper floor are 3 bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room & finally, concluding the accommodation is an attractive, modern 3 piece family Bathroom, comprising of bath, wash hand basin & WC. Handy & practical storage provisions are also found throughout the property.
The home truly is presented to an excellent standard throughout, with a high quality of fixture & fittings, plus bright fresh décor. The property further benefits from gas radiator heating, double glazing & communal off street parking.
Living Room 14' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 15' 4" max x 8' 10" ( 4.67m max x 2.69m )
Bedroom 9' 6" exc wardrobe x 9' 6" ( 2.90m exc wardrobe x 2.90m )
Bedroom 7' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.31m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 8' 9" max x 7' 7" ( 2.67m max x 2.31m )
To the rear of the home, the garden has been designed for ease of maintenance & is blocked paved, to provide an expansive patio seating area, as well as a gravelled area. There is also handy gated access from the garden, providing access out to the parking facility to the rear of the property.
Doune is an attractive village situated approximately seven miles to the west of the historic City of Stirling. The village provides an array of shops including a Post Office, a chemist, Inns, Health Surgery, dress/gift shop, and churches. The primary school and nursery school are both situated in the village. The nearby city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with the major stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access to the major motorway and Railway networks is approximately 10 minutes away by car.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Stirling. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Stirling for full details and further information.