3 bed semi-detached house for sale Shepherd Way, Royston S71
- Parkside Primary Academy0.2 miles
- Royston St John Baptist CE Primary0.3 miles
- Darton3.4 miles
- Barnsley3.4 miles
Features and description
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Lovely Family Home
- 3 Bedroom
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached
- Off Road Parking
- Modern Living Accommodation
- Finished to a High Standard
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Close to all Major Commuter Links
There is a front facing double glazed entrance door, a staircase rising to the first floor landing and access to a downstairs W.C.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
A principle reception room of generous proportions, with front facing double glazed window, carpet to the floor, understairs storage cupboard and a radiator.
This spacious and well-equipped kitchen has an extensive range of fitted wall and base units, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, tiled splash backs, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine, sink and drainer, radiator, rear facing double glazed window with roller blind and rear facing double glazed French style doors with blinds leading into the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a built in storage cupboard and loft access.
With a front facing double glazed window with blinds, carpet to the floor, radiator and access to an en suite.
Comprising of a shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash basin, tiling to the walls and floor, a radiator and a front facing double glazed window with blinds.
With a rear facing double glazed window with blinds, carpet to the floor and a radiator.
Having a rear facing double glazed window with blinds, carpet to the floor and a radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, tiling to the walls, radiator, side facing double glazed window and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property is off street parking for two vehicles and there is a low maintenance buffer garden. To the rear is beautiful well maintained enclosed partly lawned garden with a patio and a shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - I-Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact I-Estates for full details and further information.