Offers in region of
2 bed flat for saleConway Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff CF11
Points of interest
- Radnor Primary School0.3 miles
- St Mary's R.C. Primary School0.4 miles
- Ninian Park0.8 miles
- Cardiff Castle Waterbus Stop0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Entrance hallway
- Two double bedroom
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining area
- Shower room
- Lovely communal gardens
- Undercroft secure parking
- Lovely first time purchase or investment
Situated in the heart of Pontcanna is this spacious two double bedroom top floor apartment on Conway Road and being only a short distance from Llandaff fields as well as all the restaurants, pubs, coffee shops and boutique shops Pontcanna has to offer. Superb road and transport links.
Situated in the heart of Pontcanna is this spacious two double bedroom top floor apartment on Conway Road and being only a short distance from Llandaff fields as well as all the restaurants, pubs, coffee shops and boutique shops Pontcanna has to offer.
The accommodation itself briefly comprises entrance hall, good sized sitting room area with kitchen and dining area also with French doors opening onto a Juliet style balcony, there are two double bedrooms, stylish shower room and a good amount of storage, the apartment further benefits from well maintained communal gardens as well as undercroft parking for one car, prospective buyers should also be made aware that they will have a share of the freehold of the development. Early viewing highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Lobby
Security entry system, with stairs to all floors and access to the private communal garden areas
Tiled flooring, large deep storage cupboard, access to all rooms
Sitting Room 17' x 11' ( 5.18m x 3.35m )
Attractive, woodblock flooring, wall mounted low cost wall heater, Darkwood effect Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect
Kitchen/dining Area 14' 4" x 7' 2" ( 4.37m x 2.18m )
Tiled flooring, kitchen suite comprising a range of base units with matching wall cupboards over, non scratch recess sink unit, ceramic type hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, attractive darkwood effect Upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the Juliet balcony
Master Bedroom 14' x 8' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.62m )
Fitted carpet, low cost wall mounted wall heater, hardwood effect Upvc double glazed window overlooking the side aspect, single fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.36m )
Fitted carpet, wall mounted low cost heater, hardwood effect Upvc double glazed window overlooking the side aspect of the property
Tiled flooring, large glass fronted walk in shower area with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and wc, mirror fronted medicine cabinet, storage cupboard
Secure undercroft garage with allocated parking for one car as well as limited visitor parking, beautifully maintained and secure communal gardens to the rear for all residents to use
We have been advised there is a 125 year lease from 1992. £30 annual ground rent is payable to Princely House Limited. £1314 annual service charge payable to Spotground Property Management Limited. We recommend you verify this information with your legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Pontcanna. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Pontcanna for full details and further information.