3 bed maisonette for sale Chapel Mews, Hove BN3
- Brighton and Hove High School0.3 miles
- St Mary Magdalen Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Brighton0.8 miles
- Hove1 miles
Features and description
- A fabulous three bedroom maisonette
- Situated within a popular Mews in central Hove
- Private roof terrace
- An allocated parking space and access to a communal bike store
- Engineered wood flooring, feature fireplace, ample storage space and double glazed windows
- Spacious living room and a separate contemporary fully fitted kitchen/ dining room
- Moments from the seafront/ promenade and within easy reach of Brighton & Hove stations
- Sold with a share of the freehold
A fabulous three bedroom maisonette situated within a popular Mews in central Hove with an allocated parking space and a private roof terrace.
This property is presented in immaculate decorative order throughout, the property has over 1200 sq/ft of spacious and versatile accommodation and comprises; a 24 ft living room with a feature fireplace, ample space for a study area and built-in shelving along with access onto an amazing roof terrace with beautiful views of the mews and the church. The separate kitchen/ dining room is contemporary with high gloss wall and base units, granite work surfaces over and striking red glass splashbacks. There are fitted appliances including; two neff ovens, a five ring gas hob with extractor, fridge/ freezer, a dishwasher, stainless steel sink with drainer and space for a washing machine / tumble dryer. To the upper floor there are three bedrooms, two have built in wardrobes and there is a modern tiled en-suite shower room to the master along with a further bathroom. The property benefits from having an allocated parking space, access to a communal bike store, a share of the freehold and double glazed windows.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Western Road, Brighton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Western Road, Brighton for full details and further information.