2 bed flat for sale Hatton Road, Wembley HA0
Points of interest
- Alperton0.2 miles
- Alperton Community School0.4 miles
- Perivale Primary School0.5 miles
- Hanger Lane0.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Stylish two double bedroom apartment
- Circa 820 sq. Ft. Of living space
- Two bathrooms
- 23' Reception& kitchen room
- Large balcony accessible
- Utility cupboard
- Two Communal gardens and two Children's play areas
Braunston House is situated off Ealing Road which is the boarders of Hanger Lane / Ealing offering a variety of transport links, a local Sainsbury's and the Grand Union Canal. A40 and M4 is also within easy access.
This very well presented and stylish seventh floor apartment offers circa 820 sq. Ft. Of living space in a desirable development which is located next to the Grand Union Canal and is within easy walking distance to Central and Piccadilly tube stations. The property offers a bright and airy 23' open plan modern kitchen and reception room which gives access to the balcony with picturesque views of the canal, a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, a second double bedroom, a main contemporary bathroom, and useful utility room. Other benefits include direct access to the balcony from all three rooms, several private gated residents gardens, lifts, intercom system and over 4 years remaining of the NHBC warranty. The property offers many nearby transport links to Westfield White City, Central London, and Ealing Broadway Town Centre which offers the popular shopping centre, an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars and a good selection of local private and state schools.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Ealing. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Ealing for full details and further information.