2 bed terraced house for sale Crown Lane, Horwich, Bolton BL6
- Blackrod0.2 miles
- St Catherine's CofE Primary School0.5 miles
- Blackrod Primary School0.7 miles
- Horwich Parkway1.4 miles
Features and description
- Ideal first time buyers home or btl investment
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- Excellent Condition Throughout - Ready To Move In
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom - Complimented by High Quality Decor
- Spacious Low Maintenance Garden with Rear
- Sought After Horwich Location - Walking Distance to Blackrod Train Station & Short Drive to Middlebrook, M61 & Rivington
- Option to Convert to Three Bedroom Home with Loft Dormer Conversion
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
High Quality Modern Finish Throughout - Large Low Maintenance Garden - Walking Distance to Blackrod Train Station & Horwich Centre - Ample Parking
A row of terraces dating back to1897 is this two bedroom mid-terraced property set on the popular and quaint Vale Cottages, Horwich. The home has been a loving family home for a number of years and been finished to an excellent standard ready for someone to move straight in and just put their own stamp on it. For any btl investors the home would return up to £650PCM with Vale Cottages being a very popular rental location. Ideally located at the bottom of Crown Lane, meaning it is walkable to both Blackrod Station and Horwich town centre and just a short drive to the M61 motorway, Middlebrook Retail Park & Rivington Countryside it really is the best of both worlds!
The home comprises of entrance porch leading into the spacious lounge with feature fireplace and to the rear the large kitchen with range of L-shaped wall and base units, space for kitchen table and access to the rear. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms including the large master to the front and are both complimented by a modern three piece tiled bathroom. Externally the home is unrivalled with a well sized low maintenance garden with artificial turf making it ideal for families or those looking to entertain.
Two bedroom terraced homes finished to this standard with gardens of this size rarely come on the market for sale in Horwich, please call the office to arrange a viewing!
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Regency Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Regency Estates for full details and further information.