1 bed flat for saleOakhaven, Gravel Hill Way, Dovercourt, Harwich CO12
Points of interest
- Chase Lane Primary School and Nursery0.4 miles
- Harwich and Dovercourt High School0.4 miles
- Harwich International1.4 miles
- Dovercourt1.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Recently Refurbished
- Retirement Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Great Location
- Communal Garden
recently refurbished and situated in a popular location, this one bedroom retirement home. The property benefits from lounge, kitchen, bedroom & shower room as well as off road parking. The property is within close proximity of local shops & seafront. No onward chain
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
Wooden entrance door to front, built in storage cupboard, airing cupboard and electric storage heater.
Lounge 10' x 12' 3" ( 3.05m x 3.73m )
Double glazed UPVC bay window to front, electric storage heater, emergency pull cord,
Kitchen 7' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.06m )
Matching wall and base units with a roll edge work top and tiled splash back. Integrated electric cooker, hob and extractor hood. Space for white goods appliances. Double glazed UPVC window to rear. Emergency pull cord
Bedroom 1 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, electric storage heater, fitted wardrobes, emergency pull cord.
Fully tiled with shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity sink, double glazed UPVC obscure window to front.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Harwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Harwich for full details and further information.