5 bed property for sale Mullaghbrack Road, Hamiltonsbawn, Armagh BT60
Points of interest
- Hamiltonsbawn Primary School 0.5 miles
- Hardy Memorial Primary School 2.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Beautiful 5 bedroom Detached Countryside Residence
- Sliding Sash Windows Throughout
- Private Gardens to the side and rear
- Solar Panelling
- Spacious Kitchen with wood burning stove and electric Aga
- Peaceful countryside surroundings
- Well maintained interiors
- 3D Virtual Tour Available
Thursday 2nd September 2021.
Last viewings of no.37 to take place Thursday 26th August
Seldom does a property of the calibre of 37 Mullaghbrack Road come onto the market for sale. This eye-catching home was thoughtfully designed with attention to detail, with the current owners ensuring every room was finished to the highest standard with sash windows featuring throughout. From the moment you step inside, the abundance of natural light is clearly evident, and runs through the property.
This exceptional detached property constructed in 2009 extends to approx. 2200sq ft, offers an abundance of living space, with downstairs comprising of an impressive open plan kitchen/dining area featuring solid oak flooring, granite worktops, electric Aga and wood burning stove, leading into a sunroom, living room with wood burning stove, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The first floor features 2 additional bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a spacious site with the benefit of a walled garden featuring an array of trees and shrubbery. Adjacent to the walled garden, raised beds and a poly tunnel are situated offering the opportunity to grow your own fruit and vegetables. The property also benefits from solar panels which have generated an income of around £1,000 in recent years.
- No.37 is being offered either in its own grounds on a site of approx. 0.5 acre, or with additional adjacent lands (2 fields) extending to approx. 11.5 acres (4.66 ha). Please see attached brochure.
- Irrespective of which option above is preferred, the successful purchaser of No.37 will be acquiring ownership of the laneway from the Mullaghbrack Road, in the knowledge that there are currently 2 other users that have rights of access over the laneway, and the possibility there could be 2 additional users also granted a right of access.
- We reserve the right on behalf of the vendor to conclude the bidding (if necessary) by holding a meeting of all the bidders on a specified date and time in our office. In the event that a meeting is to be arrange only those interested parties with a valid offer on the property by the closing date can be assured of being notified of the specific time and date.
- Robert Cullen, R.M Cullen & Son Solicitors, 16-22 Edward Street, Portadown Tel:
- Lot 1 No.37 Mullaghbrack Road, Hamiltonsbawn on approx.12 acres
Offers around:- £445,000
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Best Property Services. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Best Property Services for full details and further information.