2 bed flat for sale Percivale Road, Yeovil BA21
- Preston CofE Primary School0.4 miles
- Westfield Academy0.4 miles
- Yeovil Pen Mill2.1 miles
- Yeovil Junction2.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Chain free
- 1st floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Ensuite to master
- Ideal ftb or investment
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Generous lounge
- Numbered parking space
Tucked away on the West side of Yeovil sits this chain free first floor two double bedroom apartment.
This light and spacious property would make the perfect first time home or a fantastic addition to a property portfolio.
Entering through the communal door the stairs then rise up to the first floor giving access to the apartment.
The hallway is carpeted, with two sizeable storage cupboards and the intercom.
The light and bright lounge is carpeted and has two side aspect windows.
The kitchen comprises of tile effect flooring, window to the front aspect, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker hood, built in hob, built in dishwasher, built in cooker, matching wall and base units, and a fridge/freezer and washing machine that will be left in the property.
The master bedroom is carpeted, has a window to the front and a door leading to the master en-suite.
The en-suite houses a pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tile effect flooring, extractor fan and is part tiled.
Bedroom two is also carpeted and has a window to the front aspect.
The family bathroom is fitted with a pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, bath, radiator, shaver point and is part tiled.
The property benefits from a numbered parking space with visitor spaces also available.
There is a bin store located to the rear of the building.
Lease length was 125 Years from 2007
Ground rent £300 per year
Service Charge of £600 per Year with building insurance included
Please Read - covid-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to covid-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
Agents note:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
Disclaimer:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any virtual our video tours will only be available whilst the property is For Sale. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Evolve. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Evolve for full details and further information.