6 bed equestrian property for sale Harleston Road, Rushall, Diss IP21
- Archbishop Sancroft High School (A Church of England Academy)2.1 miles
- Pulham Church of England Primary School2.2 miles
- Diss5.4 miles
- Reedham Ferry South16.9 miles
Features and description
- Offers in excess of £850,000
- Currently being used as A holiday let
- 6 bedroom detached home with further potential
- Stunning pool suite
- 1.44 acres of delightful established gardens
- Further 2 acres of well screened grass paddock (S.T.M.S)
- Potential glamping site (subject to planning)
- Outbuildings and stables
- Easy access to the beautiful suffolk heritage coast
- Viewing recommended to appreciate this opportunity
Set back from the road and behind the entrance gates of this substantial property offering in excess of 4000 square foot arranged over 2 floors and situated within beautiful gardens of 1.44 acres and a further 2 acres of paddock. This is Ideal for various business opportunities to include a trendy glamping site, caravanning or smallholding (subject to planning)
Since moving out and relocating from this property, the owners have used this home as a lucrative holiday let business that is well booked up in advance a year at a time ahead, with an income of £3000 a week in the holidays and £1250 for the weekends. This proves popular due to its beautiful location in Suffolk and its position tucked away in its own grounds to include a fantastic Pool suite with indoor swimming pool and hot tub with changing rooms. The property offers the basis of a well-maintained property with potential to fully update the fittings that will guarantee and ensure capital growth.
Upon entering this property, you will be greeted by the spacious entrance with view up to the grand galleried landing and stairway from the hallway.
As you walk around you will appreciate the size on offer here and flexible accommodation that can be used and adapted to individual lifestyle. A cosy double aspect sitting room can be enjoyed with brick-built fireplace ideal for all gathering around the fire. Access also to the large half brick conservatory currently used as a game’s room/ family room with wood burner for those chilly game nights.
The dining room leads from the sitting room and features exposed brick and offers a further set of French doors opening out to the West facing terrace.
The kitchen/breakfast room features a range of fitted cabinets, breakfast bar, sink and ample worktop space. There is a 7-burner range cooker with extraction unit overhead and space for 3 under worktop freestanding appliances. To either side of the range cooker there are built-in wine racks and the addition of a walk-in larder. This could be updated and there is potential for extending subject to planning.
From the kitchen, a door opens through to an inner hallway and pool suite with swimming pool and changing rooms off to the left. The swimming pool is regularly maintained and has a powerful swim jet, enabling ‘against the tide’ swimming. With 3 sets of French doors opening out to the large, paved terrace to the rear of the property, this makes for a great ‘al fresco’ entertaining area with family and friends. Here you can also access the Jacuzzi.
Returning to the inner hallway there is a door through with access to the side entrance of the property. Off to left there is a utility room with fitted cupboards and space for freestanding appliances. Adjoining the room here, a staircase leads up to the boarded attic space that extends the length of the swimming pool and could potentially provide an excellent development opportunity (subject to planning and any consents/covenants etc).
The staircase leads up to a light an airy galleried landing with direct access to all bedrooms, an airing cupboard and access to the loft via a retractable ladder.
The master bedroom looks out over the delightful gardens to the rear of the property and benefits from fitted wardrobes, overhead cupboards and vanity unit and a ceiling fan. There are 4 further well sized bedrooms on this floor, all with built-in wardrobes, vanity units and overhead cupboards.
The family bathroom looks out to the rear of the property and comprises a bath, wash hand basin and WC.
The House is well screened from the country road, behind mature hedging and an abundance of trees this is approached via large wrought iron gates over a driveway, which leads up to the front of the property to a large parking and turning circle and a double cart shed to the side. There is potential for more outbuildings, should you require.
The private setting that this property offers is enhanced to the rear garden with a stunning West facing aspect which captures day and evening Sunshine. There is a large, paved terrace extending from the swimming pool, along the rear of the property and around the conservatory with plenty of space for entertaining and family gatherings. Surrounded by evergreen tall hedge boundaries and a large lawned area surrounding the property, with mature trees including silver birch, likened to a secret garden this area is a real haven for those who enjoy a large established grand garden. This part of the garden area extends to approx. 1.44 acres.
For those that would like a small holding or have horses there are two stables and various outbuildings that are situated between the side and the rear of the property, separate to the 1.44 acres of lawned grounds.
This area leads off to a stunning well sheltered and screened 2 acres of grassed paddocks (subject to measured survey) This again could be a potential area to offer Glamping or caravan site. With access to the side of the property within the grounds of Rushall Lodge. Subject to the necessary requirements.
South Norfolk Council
Oil-fired central heating, mains electricity and water. Private drainage (Klargester) and Calor gas for cooking.
Norwich to A140 south through Long Stratton. After passing The Old Ram Coaching Inn take the 2nd turning to the left, onto Norwich Road. In the centre of the village of Dickleburgh by the shop and opposite the church, turn left into Rectory Road. Continue along this road for approximately 1.5miles, passing through the village of Rushall. The property will be located on the left-hand side of the road.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith as a general guide, they are not exhaustive and include information provided to us by other parties including the seller, not all of which will have been verified by us.
2. We have not carried out a detailed or structural survey; we have not tested any services, appliances or fittings. Measurements, floor plans, orientation and distances are given as approximate only and should not be relied on.
3. The photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken. No assumption should be made that any contents are included in the sale.
4. We have not checked that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation approval, statutory or regulatory permissions or consents. Any reference to any alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that necessary planning, building regulations, or other consent has been obtained.
5. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys, and professional advice about all relevant aspects of the property.
6. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact; we have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. If these are required, you should include their terms in any contract between you and the seller.
7. Note to potential purchasers who intend to view the property; we would politely ask you discuss with our staff the reason for the property coming onto the market and if there is any point of particular importance to you, before you make arrangements for a viewing appointment.
8. Viewings are strictly by prior appointment.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barton & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barton & Co for full details and further information.