2 bed maisonette for sale High Street, Westham, Pevensey BN24
- Pevensey and Westham CofE Primary School0 miles
- Pevensey & Westham0.2 miles
- Pevensey Bay0.7 miles
- St Catherine's College1.3 miles
Features and description
- Offered to the market with A tenant in situ
- Popular westham village location
- Located close to local train lines and travel routes
- Two reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Viewing essential!
- Rental of £825 per calendar month
tenant in situ Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to market this first floor maisonette located in the popular village of Wetsham, the property is being offered to the market with a tenant in situ making this only available to investment buyers.
tenant in situ Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to market this first floor maisonette located in the popular village of Westham, the property is being offered to the market with a tenant in situ making this only available to investment buyers. The spacious accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, lounge additional dining room, fitted kitchen and modern bathroom. Early inspection comes highly recommended!
Door to the side aspect, stairs arising to first floor landing, loft access. Airing Cupboard
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, LED spot lighting, fitted carpet, door to the living room,
Two sets of double glazed windows to the front aspect, two radiator, electric fireplace, fitted carpet, television and telephone points, door leading to dining room.
Fitted Carpet, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and oak effect work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer taps over, eye level inset electric oven, gas hob with cooker extractor over, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted Worcester Bosch boiler, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, fitted wardrobes, television point.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator, television point.
Comprising of a paneled bath with shower over. Bath with mixer taps shower scream, radiator, obscured double glazed window to the side aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator.
Separate cloakroom with a low level WC and obscured window to the side aspect.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Langney. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Langney for full details and further information.