3 bed end terrace house for sale Broom Hall Crescent, Birmingham B27
- Severne Junior Infant and Nursery School0.2 miles
- Lakey Lane Junior and Infant School0.3 miles
- Olton1 miles
- Hall Green1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Off road parking
- Well landscaped garden
- Downstairs bathroom
- Great access to amenities & Public transport
- Close proximity to Shirley & Solihull town centres
If you are looking for a lovely first property then you need to come and look at this wonderful home. Throughout this property has been thoroughly cared for and has plenty to offer such as an En-Suite to the master bedroom and a very well maintained garden.
If you are looking for a lovely first property then you need to come and look at this wonderful home. Throughout this property has been thoroughly cared for and has plenty to offer such as an en-suite to the master bedroom and a very well maintained garden. Located a short distance from both Shirley and Solihull town centres with great access to public transport and local amenities.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of the Connells Group.
Pebbled driveway and side access.
Double glazed door to front aspect and matted flooring.
Double glazed door to front aspect, central heating radiator, carpet and ceiling light.
Lounge 15' 5" into bay x 13' 9" into recesses ( 4.70m into bay x 4.19m into recesses )
Double glazed opaque window to front aspect, central heating radiator, carpet, ceiling light, TV point and under-stairs storage.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 11' 1" ( 2.79m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, a fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker point, extractor hood, ceiling light and tiled floor and splashback areas.
Double glazed opaque window to side aspect, carpet, ceiling light and loft hatch giving access to storage.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 13' 6" ( 3.28m x 4.11m )
Double glazed opaque window to front aspect, central heating radiator, carpet and ceiling light.
Shower cubicle, hand wash basin, WC, central heating radiator, ceiling light, carpet and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 4" max ( 3.84m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, carpet, telephone point and ceiling light.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, carpet and ceiling light.
Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, bath, WC, hand wash basin, lino floor, central heating radiator and ceiling light.
Flagged patio, lawn with shrubs, plants and trees, side access and outside tap.
Large concrete-built shed with power supply and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Burchell Edwards - Shirley. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burchell Edwards - Shirley for full details and further information.