2 bed end terrace house for sale Hillcrest Close, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- Ashington CofE Primary School0.2 miles
- Thakeham Primary School2.1 miles
- Pulborough5.7 miles
- Billingshurst6.2 miles
Features and description
- Attractive modern home
- Double-glazed windows
- Close to shops and primary school
- Gas-fired central heating
- Built some six years ago
- Parking bay
- Secure rear garden
- Views across the village to the Downs
The property is within easy reach of the recreation ground and Ashington High Street. The village provides good local facilities including shops, a Post Office and general store, a primary school, and local pub. The nearby A24 provides easy access to the major towns of Horsham to the north, and Worthing on the South coast (both approximately 10 miles distant), which together provide excellent facilities.
Tiled flooring. Radiator. Door to kitchen/breakfast room.
16' x 11' (4.89m x 3.35m) Double aspect with double French doors opening to the south-facing rear garden. Radiator.
12'7" x 12'6" (3.85m x 3.82m) A light and spacious double-aspect room with tiled flooring and ample space for a dining/breakfast table. Marble-effect Formica work surface with inset one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and fitted cupboards beneath. Further work surface with space and plumbing for dishwasher and tumble dryer. Integrated fridge/freezer. Further work surface with cupboards and drawers beneath and central position for cooker with stainless steel filter hood over. Pair of matching wall units. Understairs cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator.
Tiled flooring. White suite of WC with concealed cistern and corner washbasin with mixer tap.
Landing and Loft
From the entrance hall stairs lead to the first floor.
Access to large open loft space with pull-down ladder and fitted light.
16'1" x 9' (4.9m x 2.75m) Southerly views across the rooftops of the village to the wooded skyline of the South Downs. Radiator.
12'7" x 8'6" (3.84m x 2.59m) Pair of windows. Radiator.
White suite of panelled bath in tiled recess with glazed shower guard and independent shower fitting. Fitted unit with shelving. WC with concealed cistern. Shelved linen cupboard. Washbasin with tiled splashback. Tiled flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting.
Gardens and Parking
Front Garden: Paved area on two levels with small section of grass. Outside light. Side gate to rear garden.
Rear Garden: Contained by fencing and enjoying a southerly aspect with paved pathway/patio and small lawned area. Secluded side garden. Garden shed large enough for bikes etc. Gated access to parking bay.
Services and Council Tax
Services: All main services are connected.
Council Tax Valuation Band: 'C'.
1. Any description or information given should not be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact or that the property or its services are in good condition.
2. Measurements, distances and aspects where quoted are approximate.
3. Any reference to alterations to, or use of any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.
4. The Vendor does not make or give, and neither Hamilton Graham nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Hamilton Graham.
Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves on these matters.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hamilton Graham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hamilton Graham for full details and further information.