2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Lewis Close, Ditchingham, Bungay NR35
- Ditchingham Church of England Primary Academy0.1 miles
- St Edmund's Catholic Primary School1.3 miles
- Beccles5.1 miles
- Brampton (Suffolk)6.6 miles
Features and description
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two/ Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
- Cul De Sac Location
**open house Saturday 3rd July 12pm- 4pm, call now to book your slot! This semi detached bungalow is situated in a small cul de sac location. The property has generous sized rooms but does require some updating. The property has off road parking, front and rear garden.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 18' ( 4.24m max x 5.49m )
uPVC Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fire place.
Dining Room/ Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.29m )
uPVC Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.26m )
uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink, washing machine, oven, fridge, tiled surrounds, airing cupboard, pantry, oil fired boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.28m )
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, uPVC double door to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" max x 10' 2" max plus door recess ( 3.23m max x 3.10m max plus door recess )
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, bath, WC, wash hand basin, storage cupboards, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a drive which provides ample parking and access to the side of the bungalow. The front garden is planted with a range of wild flowers. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and is again planted with a range of wild flowers, plants, shrubs and bushes.
The oil fired boiler has not been used by the current owners. So we would advise a buyer to make an investigation into this themselves.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bungay. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bungay for full details and further information.