Offers in region of£200,000
3 bed semi-detached house for sale Parc Aberaman, Aberaman, Aberdare CF44
Points of interest
- Oaklands Primary School0.2 miles
- Capcoch Primary School0.3 miles
- Cwmbach0.6 miles
- Fernhill1.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sought After Location
- Great Size Lounge
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Beautiful three bedroom semi detached house with garage and conservatory! Don't be slow...Call us today!
Book an appointment 24 hours a day / Trefnwch apwyntiad arlein 24 awr y dydd on
Peter Alan Merthyr Tydfil are pleased to present to the market this three bedroom semi detached house in the highly regarded Parc Aberaman development. Within close proximity to the property are local amenities, local schooling and great transport links.
The property comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloak room, great size lounge with access into the kitchen/diner and conservatory. To the first floor you have, Family bathroom, Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a third bedroom with storage cupboard. The rear garden is low maintenance and offers side access through to the front of the house. The garage also benefits from electricity points and storage overhead.
You'll need to be quick... Call us today to book your viewing!
Window to front. WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' x 13' ( 4.27m x 3.96m )
Window to front. Under stair storage cupboard. Access to kitchen/diner and conservatory.
Kitchen/diner 10' x 16' ( 3.05m x 4.88m )
Window to rear. French doors into conservatory. Boiler enclosed. Space for washing machine.
Conservatory 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Access into rear garden.
Access to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
WC, Wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
Bedroom One 9' x 11' ( 2.74m x 3.35m )
Window to front. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Window to rear. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 6' x 7' ( 1.83m x 2.13m )
Window to front. Storage cupboard.
Low maintained frontage. Access to garage.
Enclosed rear garden with side access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil for full details and further information.