3 bed terraced house for sale Lancaster Gate, Upper Cambourne, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23
- The Vine Inter-Church Primary School0.2 miles
- Jeavons Wood Primary School0.2 miles
- Shepreth8.1 miles
- St Neots8.2 miles
Features and description
Open plan "living kitchen" on the ground floor
First floor with lounge, bedroom 3 and bathroom
Second floor with 2 more bedrooms each with ensuite
Attractive rear garden
Allocated parking space
Sold with no onward chain
With part glazed door, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 8.47m (27'9") x 2.81m (9'3")
Fitted with a matching base and eye level units with worktop space over cupboards, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Breakfast Room 3.79m (12'5") X 2.75m (9')
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator French style double doors to garden.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising of low level WC and Hand wash basin, window to front.
Living Room 3.85m (12'8") X 3.79m (12'5")
Twin Juliet baloneys to front, radiator, TV point
Bedroom 3 3.16m (10'5") Max X 3.05m (10')
Window to rear, triple built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving, airing cupboard. Radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath, hand wash basin and low-level WC. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 3.85m (12'8") Max X 3.16m (10'4")
Two windows to front, range of fitted double wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising of corner shower, hand wash basin and low-level WC.
Bedroom 2 3.79m (12'5") X 2.48m (8'2")
Window to rear, double wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising with shower, hand wash basin and low-level WC.
Enclosed North easterly facing garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area to the rear of the house.
Two allocated parking spaces to the front of the property.
(EPC) eec next to EIR
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce photographic and proof of address identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Malcolms residential limited nor any of its employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Malcolms. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Malcolms for full details and further information.