3 bed town house for sale Blenheim Close, Upper Cambourne, Cambridge CB23
- The Vine Inter-Church Primary School0.2 miles
- Jeavons Wood Primary School0.3 miles
- Shepreth8.1 miles
- St Neots8.2 miles
Features and description
- No chain
- Three double bedrooms
- 8.4m Kitchen / Diner
- Off road parking
- Close to local amenities
no chain - This three bedroom semi-detached townhouse offers an abundance of space over three floors. Close to all local amenities including gyms, shops, coffee shop and much more.
Offered with no chain, this three bedroom semi-detached property is ideal for any family looking for that extra living space. The property benefits from three double bedrooms all with built in storage and two en-suites. Downstairs hosts a very large Kitchen/ Diner, ideal for welcoming guests and large family get togethers.
Doors to all downstairs rooms, radiator to right, stairs to rear.
Toilet, hand basin, radiator to front, window to front, boiler to left.
3.78m x 8.44m. White tiled flooring, range of fitted units, radiators to right and left, double patio doors to rear leading to rear garden, space for large dining room table and sofa, storage cupboard to right, integral five ring gas hob with extractor hood, double oven, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms, radiator to left.
3.89m x 3.77m
Two double French Doors leading to Juliet Style balcony to front, radiator to right.
Window to left, bath with shower above, toilet, hand basin, radiator to rear, extractor fan.
3.11m x 3.15m
Triple built in storage to right, airing cupboard to right, window and radiator to rear.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator to left, loft access, doors to all rooms.
3.93m x 3.10m
Two windows to front, radiator to front, door to rear leading to second floor landing, large built in wardrobes to left, door to left leading to en-suite.
Bedroom One En-suite
Window to left, walk in shower cubicle, extractor fan, hand basin, toilet, spot lights.
3.78m x 2.72m
Large built in wardrobes to right, window and radiator to rear, door to front leading to en-suite.
Bedroom Two En-suite
Window to left, radiator to right, walk in shower cubicle, hand basin, toilet, extractor fan.
Enclosed rear garden that is mostly laid to lawn with shrubs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - Cambourne. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - Cambourne for full details and further information.