2 bed semi-detached house for sale Springfield Road, Westbury BA13
- Matravers School0.1 miles
- Westbury Infant School0.3 miles
- Westbury0.8 miles
- Dilton Marsh1 miles
Features and description
- Beautiful Two Bedroom Home
- Large Rear Garden
- Feature Fireplace
- Near to London Line Direct Train Service
Springfield Road is a beautiful two bedroom home situated in the historic town of Westbury, the home is well presented with a large rear garden! The property is a short distance to local amenities, stunning countryside walks as well as Westbury Train Station with Regular Direct Paddington Service
Springfield Road is a beautiful two bedroom home situated in the historic town of Westbury, the home is very well presented with a large rear garden! The property is a short distance to local amenities, stunning countryside walks as well as Westbury Train Station with Regular Direct Paddington Service.
Westbury, set on the Wiltshire and Somerset border is a wonderful town offering a wealth of local amenities including three major super markets, as well as a range of independent businesses and restaurants. The town has stunning historic buildings including the first ever public swimming pool set in the heart of the old town. Westbury is famous for its White Horse carved into the Salisbury Plains welcoming you for stunning countryside walks and cycle routes through to the charming villages of Bratton, Edington and Earlstoke. Westbury station is the key to the South West with a regular direct service to London Paddington, taking just over an hour, as well as linking to Bath, Bristol and down to Penzance.
Nearby is the County Town, Trowbridge with a local shopping centre, a wealth of chain and independent restaurants as well as a Cinema Complex for family entertainment.
Come view with us today and don't miss out!
Double glazed door to side. Radiator. Under stairs storage. New flooring.
Lounge 16' max x 12' 9" max ( 4.88m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Gas fire place. Door leading to conservatory.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.10m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to front. Tiling. Fitted kitchen. Wall and base units. Integrated electric oven. Gas hob. Sink drainer. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Space for fridge freezer.
Utility Room 6' 6" max x 4' 6" max ( 1.98m max x 1.37m max )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Plumbing for washing machine. New laminate flooring.
Conservatory 7' 9" max x 12' 3" max ( 2.36m max x 3.73m max )
UPVC construction. Double glazed window to front, rear and side. Tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Loft access (partially boarded with light). Carpet. Water tank.
Bedroom One 11' 4" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.45m max x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 8' 1" max ( 3.81m max x 2.46m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet.
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Bath. Shower Cubicle. WC. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Side access. Large lawn. Patio dining area. Shed. Raised beds. Trees.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris Westbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris Westbury for full details and further information.