1 bed flat for sale Pantglas, Llanbradach, Caerphilly CF83
- Cwm Glas Infant School0 miles
- Llanbradach0.9 miles
- Coed-Y-Brain Primary School1.1 miles
- Ystrad Mynach1.9 miles
Features and description
- One Bedroom Flat
- Ideal First Time Buy/Investment
- No Ongoing Chain
- Popular Location
- Modern Shower Room
An ideal first time home or investment! Located in the popular village of Llanbradach, with amenities close to hand, including train station with access to Cardiff and beyond, school and local shops.
Don't miss out on this one bedroom first floor flat, situated in the popular village of Llanbradach.
Briefly the property comprises of an entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, lounge, one double bedroom and shower room. Further features include PVCu double glazing and electric storage heating. Ideally located for local amenities and transport links.
Remaining lease length 147 years. Current rent achieving £525 pcm.
First Floor Flat
Living/dining Room 11' 10" x 14' 10" ( 3.61m x 4.52m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted carpet and wood effect laminate flooring, feature electric fire place, electric radiator, power point(s), TV point, and ceiling light. Door to:
Bedroom 14' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.32m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted carpet, electric radiator, power point(s) and ceiling light.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.16m )
A fitted kitchen comprises wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, power point(s), electric oven and hob with hood over, double glazed window to the rear elevation and ceiling light.
A modern shower room comprises double shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin with vanity unit under. Window to the side elevation, storage cupboards, plastic clad walls, electric radiator and ceiling light.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Caerphilly. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Caerphilly for full details and further information.