2 bed end terrace house for sale Southcoates Avenue, Hull HU9
- Alderman Cogan's Church of England Primary Academy0.1 miles
- Southcoates Primary Academy0.2 miles
- Hull Ferry Terminal1.5 miles
- Hull2.4 miles
Features and description
- 360 degree virtual viewing available
- Modern style end house
- Popular and convenient residential location
- Garage / workshop to rear
- No forward chain
Easily maintained modern end house situated in this sought after location ideal for the first time buyer.
Briefly comprising the entrance hall, full width lounge, fitted kitchen, rear lobby, two bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and a large garage / workshop. Originally built as a three bedroom and easily converted back if required, the house also has gas heating and majority double glazing. Ideal as a first home there are excellent local amenities including shops, schools and regular public transport links.
With a double glazed door to the side aspect and a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor with an understairs cupboard, coving to the ceiling, dado rails and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' ( 3.76m x 2.74m )
With base units with contrasting work surfaces, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, an electric oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' ( 4.50m x 3.96m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, fireplace with a gas fire, radiator, coving to the ceiling, dado rails, laminate flooring and door leading into the rear lobby.
With a glazed door leading into the garden and laminate flooring.
With access to the loft and a shelved storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 3" into recess x 14' 10" narrowing to 8'5" ( 4.34m into recess x 4.52m narrowing to 8'5" )
With two double glazed windows to the rear access, two radiators and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" into recess x 6' 5" plus door entrance ( 3.40m into recess x 1.96m plus door entrance )
With a double glazed window to the front access, radiator, coving to the ceiling and dado rails.
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, bath with mixer taps and an overhead shower, wash hand basin, WC, coving to the ceiling and part tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property there is a low maintainance garden with walled surround.
To the rear of the property there is a paved garden with raised shrub borders, wall and wrought iron fence inserts.
Brick Garage 15' 10" x 9' 4" plus 7'10" x 7'6" ( 4.83m x 2.84m plus 7'10" x 7'6" )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, an up and over door and a personnel door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Holderness Road, Hull. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Holderness Road, Hull for full details and further information.