3 bed link-detached house for sale Burton Road, Eastbourne BN21
- The Cavendish School0.4 miles
- St Thomas A Becket Catholic Primary School0.5 miles
- Eastbourne1 miles
- Hampden Park (Sussex)1.1 miles
Features and description
- Three Bedroom Link Detached House
- Garage and Driveway
- Generous Rear Garden
- Spacious Living Room/ Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Highly Sought After Rodmill Area
- Guide price: £425,000 - £450,000
guide price: £425,000 - £450,000
Beautifully presented, spacious 3 bedroom link detached house is situated in the highly sought after area of Rodmill, within close proximity of local shops, amenities & bus routes. Excellent sized south-facing garden, garage, downstairs WC & driveway.
guide price: £425,000 - £450,000
Immaculately presented, bright and airy detached family home in a quiet cul-de-sac in Rodmill. Situated on Burton Road (previously named the sunniest road in Britain!), the property comprises; driveway with space for three cars, entrance hall with access to garage, downstairs WC, kitchen, downstairs office / fourth bedroom, large L-shaped lounge diner, stairs to the first floor leading to three double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. The property also benefits from a superb south facing garden to the rear.
With under stairs cupboard, two radiators and door into garage.
WC, wash hand basin double gazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Study 11' x 6' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Living Room 21' 4" max x 17' 7" max ( 6.50m max x 5.36m max )
Double glazed patio doors leading into garden, gas fire place and two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs rising from entrance hall leading to the first floor landing with double glazed window to the side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 1 17' 5" into wardrobes x 9' 11" ( 5.31m into wardrobes x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, full width floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' x 10' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan and WC.
Patio area adjoining the property leading to an area being mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries and gate for rear access.
With power, lighting and up and over door. A door leading into the house and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Eastbourne. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Eastbourne for full details and further information.