3 bed semi-detached house for sale Moreton Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham B43
- Whitecrest Primary School0.5 miles
- Pheasey Park Farm Primary School0.6 miles
- Hamstead (Birmingham)1.7 miles
- Perry Barr2.6 miles
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Extended semi detached
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Garage & off rod parking
extended***semi detached***three double bedrooms***two reception rooms***downstairs W.C***off road parking***garage***no chain***sought after location***
For sale by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid Price £230,000.00 plus Reservation Fee. Set on the popular estate on the Pheasey, take a look at the extended three double bedroom semi detached property, the property offers two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and a cloakroom. On the first floor three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also offer a rear garden, garage and off road parking. Local to schools and amenities with the motorway links near by. No chain. This property is for sale by The Great North Property Auction powered by iamsold
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Dropped kerb and tarmac to front for off road parking.
Double glazed door to front.
Double glazed door to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Single glazed window to side, wash hand basin and low level WC,
Lounge 18' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.59m x 3.17m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, fireplace with gas fire, two ceiling light points and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
Door to garden, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, spotlights, radiator and door to lean too.
Lean Too 26' 9" x 2' 10" ( 8.15m x 0.86m )
Door giving access to the fore, door to the rear garden and door into wc.
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point, loft access with loft ladder to boarded and insulated loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, TV aerial, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, airing cupboard, extractor fan, central heating boiler, ceiling light point and radiator.
Patio area and mainly laid to lawn.
Outbuildings 15' x 7' ( 4.57m x 2.13m )
Double doors with power and lights, electric and gas meters.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Shipways - Great Barr. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Great Barr for full details and further information.