2 bed detached bungalow for sale Freeman Close, Loddon, Norwich NR14
- Hobart High School0.3 miles
- Loddon Infant and Nursery School0.4 miles
- Reedham Ferry South3.7 miles
- Reedham Ferry North3.7 miles
Features and description
- Established 1980's built detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Driveway and detached garage
- Private rear gardens
- Sought-after south city village
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Early viewing is essential
An impressive two bedroom 1980's built detached bungalow located in a tucked away quiet cul-de-sac, in this highly sought-after south Norwich village of Loddon. The village of Loddon is well-served with local amenities and has excellent access to Norwich with great transport links.
The property benefits from having a private lawned garden, a good sized detached garage with driveway parking, a 17ft lounge/dining room, conservatory and is sold with the added benefit of no onward chain. There is uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, the property is in need of some overall updating, however the property is well-located, well-presented and must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Entrance door in, access to roof space, radiator.
Lounge/dining Room 10' 8" max x 17' ( 3.25m max x 5.18m )
uPVC window to rear, double doors to conservatory. Feature fireplace.
Conservatory 10' 8" max x 10' 5" ( 3.25m max x 3.17m )
Tiled flooring, uPVC windows to rear and side, door to garden.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units, roll top working surfaces, inset sink unit. Built-in gas hob, built-in electric oven, space for fridge-freezer, space for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks, uPVC window to rear aspect, wall-mounted gas fired boiler for heating and hot water.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.10m )
uPVC window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.17m x 2.67m )
uPVC window to front aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising of panel bath with attached shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks. Radiator and uPVC window to front aspect.
The property is located in a small quiet cul-de-sac, there is a driveway to front which leads in-turn to a garage, the garage measures 15'10" x 8'2", with up and over door to front, light and power. The rear garden is a highly private garden, mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing. Private to the rear aspect.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.