3 bed detached house for sale Collenna Road, Tonyrefail, Porth CF39
- Ysgol G.G. Tonyrefail0.1 miles
- Tonyrefail Primary School0.1 miles
- Porth2.1 miles
- Dinas (Rhondda)2.3 miles
Features and description
- Lovely Views
- No Onward Chain
- Perfect Family Home
- Great Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Utility and Separate Dining Room
Take a look at this detached three bedroom house that is fully of character and charm and benefits from having original features. Located in Tonyrefail and benefiting from open countryside surrounding and the local high street within walking distance.
We are delighted to offer for sale this detached three double bedroom house that is brimming with character and charm. The property benefits from two reception rooms, kitchen with utility room and separate dining room, larger than average rear garden and a modern four piece bathroom suite. This really would make the perfect family home and is offered to the market with no onward chain.
Located in popular Tonyrefail and with shops, schools on your doorstep and transport links within wasy reach. There is also an abundance of open countryside to explore.
Enter via UPVC Double glazed door to front.
Carpet, Stairs to first floor. Radiator, doors to both reception of kitchen.
Double glazed front window to rear.
Lounge 15' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.72m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator, Carpet.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.43m )
Double Glazed window to rear. Tiled floor, Radiator.
3rd Reception Room 14' 7" x 12' 9" ( 4.45m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator, Carpet
Kitchen 16' 1" x 11' 6" ( 4.90m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear. Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled splash back of floor. Steps down to dining room, Door to rear garden.
Double glazed frosted window to side, Space for fridge freezer and tumbler dryer, Access to WC.
Bedroom 1 22' 4" x 11' 6" ( 6.81m x 3.51m )
2 double glazed window to rear, Radiator, Carpet.
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 8' 3" ( 4.34m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front. Carpet.
Bedroom 3 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, Fitted wardrobes of drawers, Carpet
Double Glazed frosted window to front. 4 piece suite with bath and mixer taps, Shower cubicle, Vanity Wash Hand Basin and low level WC. Wall and base units, Chrome Towel rail, Fitting cupboard housing Combi Boiler.
Steps to to small front garden, laid to paved patio.
Paved patio area with steps up to further patio area and large lawn with bordering plants, shrubs and trees. Rear garden shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Talbot Green. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Talbot Green for full details and further information.