1 bed property for saleStation Road, Warminster BA12
Points of interest
- The Avenue Primary School and Children's Centre0 miles
- Warminster0 miles
- New Close Primary School0.3 miles
- Dilton Marsh3.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- One Bedroom Retirement Apartment - 1st Floor with Lift Access
- No Chain
- Walking Distance to Waitrose
- Annual Service Charge £2681.26 & Ground Rent £455.18
- Lease Length - 125 years from 28th feb 1989
Homeminster House is a wonderful one bedroom retirement home in the heart of the historic market town of Warminster, just seconds from Warminster Train Station, local bus stop, the thriving town centre as well as beautiful rural countryside just a short distance away.
Homeminster House is a wonderful one bedroom retirement home set in the heart of the historic market town of Warminster, just seconds from Warminster Train Station, local bus stop, the thriving town centre as well as beautiful rural countryside just a short distance away. Warminster is a beautiful town with local Pleasure Lakes, an 18 Hole Golf Course as well as easy access to Bath and Salisbury.
The home is for over 55's and offers residential care complimented by a very attentive team. The apartment is on the top floor, accessed via the lift, and compromises of an entrance hall with generous storage cupboard and access to the main reception room, kitchen, master bedroom with storage as well as a walk-in shower bathroom. There is parking available for residence.
Door to front. Large Storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear. TV & Telephone points. Coving. Night storage heater.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.63m )
Wall and Base units, space for cooker and fridge, extractor hood, sink with 1 1/2 bowls.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window, built in storage, wall light and electric radiator
fully fitted bathroom with walk in shower unit, w/c wash basin, mirror, electric towel rail.
Homeminster House offers communal social areas and offers events and activities for residents.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris Westbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris Westbury for full details and further information.