4 bed detached house for sale Farm Rise, Whittlesford, Cambridge CB22
Points of interest
- William Westley Church of England VC Primary School0.4 miles
- Whittlesford Parkway1 miles
- Duxford Church of England Community Primary School1.2 miles
- Shelford (Cambs)2.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Spacious Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Double Garage and Utility/Outbuilding (Perfect for a home office conversion)
- No Forward Chain
- Sought After Village Location
A deceptively spacious family home, set down a quiet cul de sac and located within the ever popular village of Whittlesford. Benefits include two reception rooms, master bedroom with en-suite and a double garage with an adjoining outbuilding (perfect for a home office conversion) no forward chain.
Whittlesford is an attractive south Cambridgeshire village with a general store, post office/newsagent, primary school, 2 public houses, mainline railway station and recreation ground with tennis courts, football and cricket pitches. Further facilities are available within the villages of Sawston and Great Shelford, both about 3 miles.
The historic Duxford Imperial War Museum lies approximately 2 miles to the south. It played a prominent role during the Battle of Britain and has a vast selection of aircraft and military vehicles and stages a variety of air shows throughout the year.
The University city of Cambridge lies just 6 miles to the north and has become the centre of the "high-tech" and "bio-tech" industries with the University Research and Development Laboratories, Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, which is readily accessible on the south side of the city. Cambridge also provides an attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, colleges, winding lanes, extensive shopping facilities and an excellent choice of independent schools.
For the commuter, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station provides a commuter services to London's Liverpool Street in about 1 hour and to Cambridge in about 10 minutes. The market town of Royston (about 9 miles to the west) provides a fast train service to London's King's Cross in about 38 minutes. The nearby M11 (Junction 10) provides excellent access to Stansted Airport and the M25.
Internal Accommodation comprises;
Lounge - 3.63m x 5.91m
Study - 3.64m x 2.27m
Kitchen/Diner - 5.7m x 3.26m
Bedroom One - 5.24m x 2.97m
Bedroom Two -5.24m x 2.79m
Bedroom Three - 4.08m x 2.07m
Bedroom Four -2.42m x 3.26
Double Garage - 4.25m x 5.50m
Utility / Outbuilding - 4.25m x 3.14m
The property is set at the bottom of a quiet cul de sac, with a private driveway leading to the side lobby entrance and a double garage with an electric up and over door,
The rear garden is low maintenance, being mainly laid to patio with a variety of mature shrub borders and trees, providing ample privacy for the garden. Raised seating area, secure gated side access with lean to and enclosed by timber panel fencing. To the rear of the garage is an adjoining utility room, with a courtesy door to the garden, which offers fantastic scope for conversion to a potential home office/garden room.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - Great Shelford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - Great Shelford for full details and further information.