3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ty Rhiw, Taffs Well, Cardiff CF15
Points of interest
- Taffs Well0.4 miles
- Ffynnon Taf Primary School0.6 miles
- Y G G Gwaelod y Garth0.8 miles
- Radyr2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Taffs well location
- Perfect first time buy
- Stunning views of the garth
- Close to taff trail
- Easy access for A470 & M4
- No chain
A three bedroom semi detached house situated in the very popular location in Taffs Well. The property is situated close to A 470, M4, the Taff Trail and local Taff's Well Train Station with uninterrupted views of the Garth Mountain. The perfect first time buy offering no onward chain.
This three bedroom semi detached house has beautiful views of the Garth to front, the property is in need of modernisation throughout. The accommodation comprises a entrance porch, hallway, store room, living room, dining room, kitchen & cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor is a three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Situated with easy access to the local transport links including train station, A 470/M4. The very popular taff trail is on your doorstep to explore the outdoors. No onward chain attached!
Entrance door into porch, double glazed window tiled flooring, door leading to:
Stairs to first floor, understairs storage, carpet, radiator, doors leading to all rooms.
Store Room 11' 9" max x 3' 5" max ( 3.58m max x 1.04m max )
Double Glazed to front, Carpet
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.68m )
Front double glazed window views, Feature fireplace coal affect gas fire. Back boiler, Radiator, Carpet, Coving arch to.
Dining Room 10' 4" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.15m max x 2.64m max )
Double Glazed window to rear, TV, Carpet, Coving.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
Double glazed rear, wall and base units, sink mix and drain, electric cooker point, display cupboards, plumb washing machine. Carpet, Radiator.
Rear double glazed window, W.C, vinyl floor.
Staircase leading to first floor landing, double glazed window to side, loft access, carpet, doors leading to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 12' 2" Max ( 3.71m x 3.71m Max )
Double glazed window to front with views, air cupboard, fitted wardrobe, Carpet, Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.64m )
Double Glazed to rear, Fitted wardrobe, Carpet, Radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 6' 10" extending to 9' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.08m extending to 2.84m )
Double Glazed front with views, fitted storage, Carpet, Radiator.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.21m x 1.70m )
Double glazed rear, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, electric shower, W.C, Carpet, Radiator, extractor fan.
Steps leading to entrance, area laid to lawn with a side gate which gives access to the rear garden, beautifully uninterrupted views of the garth mountain to enjoy.
Enclosed low maintenance rear garden comprising spacious paved patio area. Steps leading up to laid to lawn area, enclosed hedge, detached single garage with up and over door, rear gate access, side gate access, outside light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Whitchurch. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Whitchurch for full details and further information.