Land for sale Swimbridge, Barnstaple EX32
Points of interest
- Swimbridge Church of England Primary School1.2 miles
- West Buckland School2 miles
- Umberleigh4.3 miles
- Chapelton (Devon)4.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
This is a 44 acre block of agricultural pasture land, set on a south facing slope with wonderful views to the south and west. The land is all down to permanent pasture has two sources of natural water is well fenced and is known for its productive capacity.
From South Molton, take the A361 for approximately 4 miles turning right at the West Buckland junction. After a short distance, turn left at the first crossroads sign posted Swimbridge. Follow this road to Riverton Fisheries, where just before the entrance, take the lane on the right hand side. The entrance to the land will be found after a short distance on the left hand side, marked with a Nancekivell and Co for sale board.
Access is available from The adjacent council road. Entry onto the land for viewing purposes is at the sole responsibility/risk of viewers.
Maps & Plans
A plan which is not to scale is included in these details for identification purposes only.
North Devon Council, Civic Centre, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EA Tel.
Method Of Sale
The property will be offered for sale by private treaty.
Mains electricity available.
The property is freehold and will be offered for sale with vacant possession.
Nancekivell & Co, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
(2) Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Nancekivell & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Nancekivell & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Nancekivell & Co for full details and further information.