3 bed detached house for sale Redbridge, Werrington, Peterborough PE4
Points of interest
- William Law CofE Primary School0.5 miles
- Ken Stimpson Community School0.6 miles
- Peterborough3.9 miles
- Stamford (Lincs)8.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
ideal family home…..Situated in a popular location in Werrington. Benefits from three bedrooms, kitchen/diner, conservatory, downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom. Outside continues with enclosed rear garden and garage. View Now!
UPVC Double glazed entrance door. Radiator. Built in under stairs cupboard. Stairs to first floor.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
3.99m x 3.35m (13'10" max x 11'1" max) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fireplace with inset fire.
4.91m x 2.75m (16'11" max x 9'3" max) UPVC Double glazed window to front. Patio door to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in double oven. Fitted hob. Space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Radiator. Inset spotlights.
6.72m x 3.05m (22'7" max x 10'3" max) UPVC Double glazed and brick construction. UPVC Double glazed windows to sides and rear. UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear. Two radiators.
UPVC Double glazed window to front. Loft access - part boarded. Built in cupboard housing boiler and fitted shelving.
3.04m x 3.06m (10' to wardrobes x 10'7") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in wardrobes.
3.36m x 2.46m (11'4" max x 8'8" plus recess) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
3.66m x 2.13m (12'4" max x 7'0") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to front. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Bath with mixer tap and wall mounted mains shower over. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Laid to lawn area with shrubs.
Enclosed by brick wall and fencing. Side access gate. Laid to lawn with shrubs. Patio area. Outside tap.
Located to the rear of the property. Up and over door. Personal door to side leading to garden. Power and light. Loft access - part boarded.
The property benefits from solar panels on a 20 year 6 month leasehold from 10th March 2016, providing free day time electric.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - Werrington. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - Werrington for full details and further information.