3 bed detached house for sale Thorne Road, Wheatley, Doncaster DN2
Points of interest
- Park Primary School0.4 miles
- Town Field Primary School0.4 miles
- Doncaster1.2 miles
- Bentley (South Yorkshire)1.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Guide price £325,000-£350,000
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Attractive lounge
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Luxurious bathroom
- Large garden, off road parking and garage to rear
guide price £325,000-£350,000. A fabulous refurbished three bedroom detached family home, which is situated opposite Doncaster Royal Infirmary with good access to Doncaster town centre and local amenities. The property enjoys a large plot, off road parking and a garage.
With a side facing sealed unit door, karndean flooring, a central heating radiator and a useful cloak cupboard.
Lounge 16' 9" x 15' 11" to recess ( 5.11m x 4.85m to recess )
A stunning lounge with front and side facing double glazed windows, offering a good amount of natural light. There is a central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is a feature marble fireplace housing the log burner. The lounge is open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 5" plus recess x 12' 5" ( 2.87m plus recess x 3.78m )
A good sized dining room ideal for entertaining, with side facing double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and a useful understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 5" plus recess x 9' 5" ( 4.39m plus recess x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating granite work surfaces housing the 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen has an induction hob with extractor above, an electric oven, an integrated microwave and dishwasher and area for a fridge freezer. There is karndean flooring, a side facing sealed unit door and a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 4' 10" ( 1.75m x 1.47m )
Fitted with wall cupboards and granite work surfaces beneath which is space for a tumble dryer and plumbing for a washing machine. There is laminate flooring and access to the downstairs WC.
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling. The cloakroom has a central heating radiator, karndean flooring and an extractor fan. There is a rear facing obscure double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a walk-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.92m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 10' 6" to wardrobes ( 2.92m x 3.20m to wardrobes )
With a side facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Luxurious Bathroom 12' 7" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.84m max x 2.64m max )
A stunning bathroom fitted with a WC, wash hand basin fitting into a vanity unit with mixer tap, a large double ended bath with mixer tap and a shower cubicle with shower.
The bathroom has downlights to the ceiling, a chrome heated towel rail and underfloor heating
There are two rear facing obscure double glazed windows.
The property has a basement which is accessed via the rear garden. There are two storage areas and a workshop.
Workshop 9' 6" x 9' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.95m )
The workshop has wifi and a TV aerial point.
To the front of the property is a pebbled driveway with recess lights and raised planters with shrubs and plants. There is a patio area to the side of the property and steps which lead to the rear garden. To the rear is a large enclosed lawned garden and a covered patio area which is ideal for entertaining. There is an outdoor WC and a garage which is accessed via the rear service road.
Outdoor W.C 5' 8" x 9' 4" ( 1.73m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
The garage has double doors, light and power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Doncaster. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information.