5 bed detached house for sale Castle Street, Thetford IP24
Points of interest
- Norwich Road Academy0.3 miles
- Thetford Grammar School0.4 miles
- Thetford0.6 miles
- Brandon6.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Executive style detached family home
- 5 bedrooms
- Ample and flexible reception areas
- Large kitchen/family room
- Conservatory housing a hot tub
- Double Garage
- Extensive parking
rarely available..A chance to acquire a spacious detached family 5 bedroom home with enviable views over Melford Common. This house also enjoys a double garage, driveway to fit a plethora of vehicles, large kitchen/family room and a conservatory housing hot tub! Motivated vendor - chain free option!
The historic Norfolk market town of Thetford is ideally positioned close to the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk borders and therefore offers good road links convenient for commuting. The river "Thet" borders the southern boundary offering delightful riverside walks and river frontage redevelopment consisting of a three screen cinema, restaurant, hotel and public open space. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
Nearby Thetford Forest offers the ultimate outdoor playground for family days out. This vast pine plantation is cross-crossed with a maze of walking and cycling trails that are perfect for spending a day losing yourself in nature. At the heart of it all is the High Lodge Visitor Centre which offers bike hire for the energetic, Segway for the more adventurous and Go Ape for those who dare.
Door to font, with a tiled floor, a radiator, cupboard under the stairs; leading to the first floor landing.
Cloakroom / Wc
Window to font aspect. Low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator and an extractor fan.
Study 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
Window to front aspect.
2nd Cloakroom / Wc
Low level WC and a hand wash basin.
Lounge 24' 9" x 14' 1" ( 7.54m x 4.29m )
Front facing window and door to the rear. Fireplace with a brick surround, plus a TV point.
Kitchen 26' 2" x 12' 10" ( 7.98m x 3.91m )
Window and door to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with work surfaces over. Tiled flooring, TV point and a radiator.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 5' 6" ( 1.75m x 1.68m )
Window to side aspect. Plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, Central Heating Boiler and a sink with mixer taps over.
Door to rear, tiled room. Hot tub.
First Floor Landing
Window to front aspect, a radiator and the airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 10' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.12m )
Window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Window to side aspect. Wet room, with a low level WC, two hand wash basins, with a marble stone effect surround. Heated towel rail, bath tub and a shower enclosure.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.26m )
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.53m Max x 2.97m Max )
Two front facing windows.
Bedroom Four 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
Window toward the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 10" Plus Recess x 8' 8" Max ( 3.61m Plus Recess x 2.64m Max )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Window to side aspect. Low level WC, Hand wash basin with a marble stone effect surround. Bath tub and a shower cubicle.
Parking And Double Garage
Large tarmac area providing ample parking for several vehicles. Plus a double garage.
Large garden, mostly laid to lawn with a variety of features, including: A fire-pit, summer house area, access to electricity and attractive shrubs and mature trees.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Thetford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Thetford for full details and further information.