3 bed detached bungalow for sale The Rowans, Westwoodside, Doncaster DN9
Points of interest
- Westwoodside Church of England Academy0.4 miles
- Haxey CofE Primary School1.3 miles
- Crowle7.2 miles
- Gainsborough Central7.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Guide price - £215,000-£225,000
- Impressive three bedroom detached bungalow
- Beautifully presented kitchen
- Lounge diner with conservatory
- Ample off road parking and garage
- No onward chain
- Cul-de-sac location
guide price - £215,000-£225,000. This immaculately presented three bedroom detached bungalow is situated within a quiet cul-de-sac. With a beautifully presented kitchen, a lounge/diner, conservatory, ample off road parking and a garage. The property is available with no onward chain.
With a side facing UPVC exterior door. Into the spacious entrance hall there is a central heating radiator and a loft access point.
Lounge Diner 10' 8" x 22' 2" ( 3.25m x 6.76m )
The attractive lounge has a front facing bowed double glazed window, a further front facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed window, providing an abundance of natural light. There are two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring. With area for a dining table and chairs.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 11' 10" ( 2.87m x 3.61m )
A fantastic modern kitchen fitted with a range of high finish wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the sink drainer with mixer tap.
The kitchen has an induction hob with a cooker hood above, an electric oven and grill, plumbing for a washing machine and area for a fridge and freezer.
There is complimentary tiling, a wall mounted boiler and a central heating radiator.
The room has a lot of natural light with a side facing double glazed window and a side facing door which provides access to the front and rear gardens.
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 13' ( 2.59m x 3.96m )
A double room with laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. There are rear facing French doors which lead into the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
A perfect area to relax, have as a further reception room or playroom. The conservatory benefits from a central heating radiator and laminate flooring. There are side and rear facing double glazed windows and side facing French doors which lead onto the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 12' 6" ( 2.67m x 3.81m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
A double room with a side facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin on a vanity unit with mixer tap and under unit storage and an L-shaped bath with shower over and shower screen.
The bathroom has full tiling to the walls and floor.
There is a useful airing cupboard for hanging and storage, a central heating radiator and a side facing obscure double glazed window.
The property occupies a generous plot. There is a hard standing slate featured front garden with a wrought iron gate and further side wrought iron gates, providing access to the side drive which in turn leads to the rear garden and garage. There is a concrete and hard standing front and side garden, surrounded by the decorative slate featured borders.
Garage 17' 5" x 8' 2" ( 5.31m x 2.49m )
With an up and over door, power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Doncaster. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information.