1 bed flat for sale Heath Crescent, Free School Lane, Halifax HX1
Points of interest
- Stafford Hall School (SEN)0.4 miles
- Holy Trinity Primary School, A Church of England Academy0.4 miles
- Halifax0.5 miles
- Sowerby Bridge1.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Savile Park Location
- First Floor Apartment
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- No onward Chain
A beautifully presented first floor apartment in the savile park area of Halifax, boasting an open plan kitchen/diner and walk-in wardrobe. Early viewings are highly recommended. We anticipate high demand for this property so call William H Brown now on to view!
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented first floor apartment in the savile park area of Halifax, boasting an open plan kitchen/diner and walk in wardrobe. Briefly comprising of kitchen/diner, lounge, walk-in wardrobe, bedroom and house bathroom. Early viewings are highly recommended. We anticipate high demand for this property so call William H Brown now on to view!
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
Lounge 15' 7" max x 19' 9" to bay ( 4.75m max x 6.02m to bay )
With a single glazed bay window to the front elevation allowing plenty of natural light, two wall lights, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring. The focal point of the room is the stone fireplace with gas fire and there are double doors leading to the open plan kitchen/diner.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner 15' 8" x 16' 1" ( 4.78m x 4.90m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and complementary worksurfaces, incorporating sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with extractor, tiled splashbacks and plumbing for a washing machine. Boasting a centre island, exposed stone feature wall and fitted shelving. With a single glazed wooden window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and wooden and carpeted flooring. The intercom is located here.
Just off the kitchen, the hallway has wooden flooring and provides access to the walk-in wardrobe via a door (could also be used for storage or other purposes).
Bedroom 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
With a single glazed wooden window to the front elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and wooden flooring.
Comprising of low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. With single glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
This apartment also benefits from an allocated dry storage space in the cellar of the building. The storage is distributed equally between all three flats.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Halifax. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Halifax for full details and further information.