Offers in region of£425,000
4 bed detached house for sale De Turberville Close, Porthcawl CF36
Points of interest
- Nottage Primary School0.2 miles
- West Park Primary School0.4 miles
- Pyle2.8 miles
- Bridgend5.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 4 Bedroom Detached
- Driveway and Garage
- Sought after location
- Close proximity of local amenities
- Viewing Launch Wednesday 7th July by appointment only
Four bedroom detached property within a sought after location of Porthcawl. Early enquires are recommended, viewing is by appointment only, which can be organised with the local Porthcawl Office or using the 24 hour online booking at
Four bedroom detached property situated within a sought after location of Porthcawl. Within close proximity to Nottage Primary School and Porthcawl Town within 1 mile with its amenities including the pedestrianised main street with a range of shops. There is easy access to Locks Common, the Royal Porthcawl Golf Club, The Grove Golf Club along with Pyle & Kenfig Golf Club. The motorway can be accessed at Junction 37 of the M4 for easy commuting to Cardiff, Swansea and further afield along with trains station at both Pyle and Bridgend.
The property has been extended and well maintained by the current owners and would benefit from some modernisation. Internally the ground floor briefly comprising entrance porch, lounge with access to the rear garden, dining room and kitchen breakfast room. To the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. The principal bedrooms also benefitting from its own private en suite and dressing area.
Externally to the front is lawned garden with a variety or plants and shrubs, driveway parking for a number of vehicles with side access to the detached garage. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to patio with ample space for family gathering and entertaining.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Porthcawl. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Porthcawl for full details and further information.