3 bed end terrace house for sale Staniforth Road, Thetford IP24
Points of interest
- The Pinetree School0 miles
- Queensway Infant Academy and Nursery0.1 miles
- Thetford0.9 miles
- Brandon6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- End Terrace spacious home, cash buyers only!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Double glazed windows
- Nice size garden
cash purchasers only! A nicely presented and spacious 3 bedroom end terrace home having the benefit of two reception rooms, enclosed rear garden and gas central heating. Ideally located for access to queensway school catchment; this home needs viewing to be appreciated. Non standard construction!
The historic Norfolk market town of Thetford is ideally positioned close to the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk borders and therefore offers good road links convenient for commuting. The river "Thet" borders the southern boundary offering delightful riverside walks and river frontage redevelopment consisting of a three screen cinema, restaurant, hotel and public open space. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
Nearby Thetford Forest offers the ultimate outdoor playground for family days out. This vast pine plantation is cross-crossed with a maze of walking and cycling trails that are perfect for spending a day losing yourself in nature. At the heart of it all is the High Lodge Visitor Centre which offers bike hire for the energetic, Segway for the more adventurous and Go Ape for those who dare.
Door and a window to the front. Radiator.
Door to the front and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Lounge 19' 10" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 6.05m Max x 3.28m Max )
Front facing window. A fireplace, TV point and a radiator. Archway leading into the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.07m )
Archway leading to the lounge. Radiator. French doors leading into the garden.
Kitchen 15' 2" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 4.62m Max x 2.95m Max )
Window to the front aspect. Door to the side. Fitted kitchen with work surfaces, a breakfast bar and tiled flooring. Electric hob and oven, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, a sink and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Side facing window and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 5" Plus Recess x 9' 6" ( 3.17m Plus Recess x 2.90m )
Front facing window. Built in wardrobes, a radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" Plus Recess x 8' 2" Max ( 3.76m Plus Recess x 2.49m Max )
Window toward the rear. Radiator and a shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.06m )
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Windows to the side and rear. Partially tiled room, with a radiator, WC, sink and a bath tub with a shower head over.
Shingle area with a hedge surround and a pathway, leading to the front door.
Mostly laid to lawn with some shrubs, a vegetable patch, timber shed, trees and a patio area with potted plants.
The property is deemed of "non-standard construction" and suitable only for cash buyers.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Thetford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Thetford for full details and further information.